Pt.2 - Korloin Goes Hydro!

Hey K just droping in how are things going witht he grow, Peace OG.

Thanks For dropping in OG!

Sorry, life's been hectic and I haven't had much time to post.

Dropped the 1hr midday light from the timer last night (GLR ya know. :)), so today will be the first day of 12/12! :high-five:

I'll try to upload some pics later tonight. Did a nice LST on the KC45 last weekend. Opened her up real nice.

:)

:peace:

K

About a month for me and my KC45's will start to germinate, to get ready for mother nature, all i have read is they do okay indoors, but put them outside and BAAMM they grow so we will see You and GIG, have them inside I will do some outside and we will get an idea of wehat they may like better, as always look forward to updates, Peace and take it easy. OG

Hey K a sneak peak at Sugar Punch 18 days into flower can't wait for a few more, Peace OG.

2013_update_0134.JPG

2013_update_0143.JPG

2013_update_0152.JPG

2013_update_0163.JPG

2013_update_0183.JPG

Really looking forward to beyond week 4 with her, madshack, and the jack.
2013_update_0171.JPG

Man, what a week!
:helpsmilie::loopy::thedoubletake::straightface::trance::phew::yikes::confused::scratchinghead::bitingnails:

!PHOTO UPDATE!
(from pics I took 4-5 days ago, it seems like, and uploaded like 2 days ago. Lol!)

Mystery bean
DSCF6535.JPG

DSCF6551.JPG

DSCF6550.JPG

Gladys
DSCF6536.JPG

DSCF6537.JPG

DSCF6547.JPG

Booty (KC45)
DSCF6538.JPG

DSCF6539.JPG

*still nuthin'*
DSCF6544.JPG

Bagseed1
DSCF6552.JPG

DSCF6553.JPG

Bagseed2
DSCF6554.JPG

The lil' Kushling :)
DSCF6555.JPG

Black Russian Bonsai (I think she vegged for like 12 weeks or something ridiculous)
DSCF6556.JPG

DSCF6557.JPG

DSCF6558.JPG

DSCF6559.JPG

DSCF6560.JPG

Critical Jack Herer (I love watching this gal grow!)
DSCF6564.JPG

DSCF65691.JPG

Sorry that it took a week for me to get all three steps accomplished.:bigblush:
But other things kept me off the forum more than I liked. In a nutshell, the Mrs. and I
decided to call it a day (more me than she, really) and I've been scrambling trying to get all
my eggs back in my basket for the upcoming future. (Finding an apt to rent, $, childcare, etc...)
Those who've been through it know what I mean. It is a relief though really. I'm weary from so many years
of trying to bail out a sinking ship with a teaspoon. "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!" to quote my buddy Pat from Timbuk3. :thumb:

So I'm gonna be a bit more intermittent here probably for the next few weeks.
Don't take it personal. Yooz is all my peeps and I love you all.:battingeyelashes::kisstwo: :)

And I'm good, really. The K'ster will be better than he's been in a long time real soon.
Just didn't feel right keeping it to myself anymore. Made me feel fake. :laughtwo:

Until the next time friends. :high-five:

:circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

K

WHOA! Didn't intend to be dark THIS long!! Been working my ass off, picking up extra hours to stash some $ away for the near future Been a long time since I've had to play this apartment hunting game. Still, it's a bit exciting.

Everyone is well. Wound up w/ 3 males out of the bunch. (Glady's, the Kush seedling and one of the bagseeds) So I Keeeled them all! LOL! No time for seeding this round. It's all about buds for now.

Here are some pics from a while back. Right before I culled the males.

THE SURVIVORS

Mystery Seed (I think it's a hybrid from the last grow)
DSCF6524.JPG

KC45 (Booty)
DSCF6526.JPG

Critical Jack Herer
DSCF6527.JPG

Black Russian Bonsai :)))
DSCF6529.JPG

Bagseed (Wasn't very good, so I thought maybe I could improve it.)
DSCF6531.JPG

ONE WEEK(ish) LATER

group shot

DSCF6613.JPG

DSCF6578.JPG

KC45
DSCF65893.JPG

DSCF6577.JPG

Critical Jack
DSCF6585.JPG

DSCF65863.JPG

Black Russian
DSCF65822.JPG

Mystery Seed (on left)
DSCF6579.JPG

DSCF66032.JPG

DSCF6609.JPG

No pics of the bagseed for some reason. Hrmph!

5 or 6 Days Ago! - (day 21 of flower)

DSCF6627.JPG

Black Russian
DSCF66281.JPG

KC45
DSCF66293.JPG

DSCF66353.JPG

DSCF6637.JPG

Critical Jack
DSCF66303.JPG

DSCF6647.JPG

Bagseed
DSCF66311.JPG

Mystery Seed
DSCF66321.JPG

and then a trimming...

DSCF6651.JPG

Wound up taking 3 cuttings each from the Critical Jack and the Mystery seed.

All still alive. 3 (CJ I think) are super strong w/ no wilting. Other 3 are doing ok, but I had to
put some humidity cover on them yesterday as they were wilting.

Almost all the foliage has grown back since. They're getting pretty damn tall! (for my box's capacity that is)
The Mystery Seed is @ 2+ feet
Bagseed and Critical Jack getting near 1 1/2 feet
KC standing at 1 1/2 feet, but was tied down for most of her growth. She would probably be 3'+ if I'd not LST'd and defoliated.

Flowers are coming in nicely. Black Russian is frosty as hell already. I can't wait to see what my lil' bonsai looks like when we're done. Might get a 1/4oz out of her. :rofl: Have to try this strain again some time and not stunt the fuck out of her.

I'll (REALLY!) try and get current pics up tonight.

Thanks for all the kindness! All's still good here and soon to be better.

:circle-of-love:

:peace:

K

Thanks OG and Spring!!

I appreciate you guys checking in!

Meant to do this last night but, didn't. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But tonights better anyway. A bit more growth on the flowers.

Apologies for the crappy res on the pics. Only had my iPod available.

Critical Jack

IMG_2879.JPG

IMG_2880.JPG

Mystery

IMG_28752.JPG

IMG_28763.JPG

Bagseed

IMG_28781.JPG

Booty (KC45)

IMG_2881.JPG

Group shots - (L-R: Booty, Mystery (in back), Bagseed, Sarafima (Blk.Russian), Critical Jack)

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_28831.JPG

IMG_28841.JPG

Things are looking pretty good for an early-mid April harvest I think.:smokin::high-five:

All in all, I'm pretty damn happy w/ the way this grow is panning out!

I might actually be getting the hang of this thing after all! LOL!!:rofl:

G'Night

K

Looking good K, I think it looks awesome can't wait to put the KC45 outside come the end of April she needs more light from what I have seen, MY La Bella Afridita is a tiny little girl right now, but she is outside. All is good, hope the same for your world, Peace OG.

Back
Top Bottom