PTSDgrower's Grow Room Of Freedom

I'm thinking of doing something drastic. I really don't have much time to see if that one will come back or not. As of now the tops of the 2 big ones are 27" away from the DE hood. I only have about 8" left to raise it. I have had heat stress on plants 2 grows ago with that lamp and I haven't even hit the stretch. I was thinking of getting rid of the one in the top left spot, moving the one in the bottom left spot to where it's at. Putting the bottom right centered in the pot to pretty much fill the 2'x4' area on the bottom. To do this will be a pain in the ass. I'll have to remove those two plants from the lid and put the big one in a 1 hole centered lid(already have it) trying to be careful with the roots. I'll have to cut the lines on the bottom net(which I was going to do after this grow anyways and replace it with twist tie like the top one). Since the top one is twist tie untying the line, get the plant situated and tie the line back wouldn't be hard. Or I can just wait to see it she does come back and just flower under my 600 and maybe throw my 2 old style mars hydro 300's (140 watt draw). That would only require switching places of hoods. Or leave the DE where it is and switch the ballast to 750 or 600, but I heard that it kills the life of the bulb that has about 5 months use on it.
IMAG077811.jpg
IMAG077610.jpg
IMAG077511.jpg
IMAG077412.jpg
IMAG077313.jpg

A water chiller. For quite some time I used h2o2, because I just could not run bacteria. I bought a bottle of roots excelurator which was about $70 just to find out a few days after a water change that it's not compatible with h2o2 since it's a bacteria |: So it made me give bacteria a shot again. I use hydroguard at 1 ml/gal and orca at .5ml/gal. Last week I didn't add any orca or hydroguard, because I started to brew it in another bucket with molasses. I scoop about 3/4 gallon from that and add to my res. I wasn't getting the fizz I saw early on with these plants. At that time when the fizz was there my roots were good, when it wasn't they got nasty.

Cool thanks for the info. Been so long since I gone hydro I don't know all the new options and theories and technology and products to deal with root health. Thanks for the input.

With the way your plant looks turbo, you are well on your way. I have yet to grow an auto. I stay within my legal plant count here. I try to get them to the size I want. I'm just now doing that, as I normally don't train as early as I did with this round. With my outdoor, I will fall behind this fall/winter for having plants ready to go in after this one is done. I switched the timer last night to 12/12. I will do a water change today with a double dose of silica and leave the MH in for the first 2 weeks in hopes of minimizing the stretch.

I have yet to decide on how I'm going to run the top feed lines. I had to drill more holes in the net pot due to the flooding over. I'm thinking of drilling a hole into the net pot lid through the lid of the res. I think that would be easiest, because at least every other week I punch the lines. Sometimes its every week, depending on how dirty they are.

Back
Top Bottom