Pure Power Plant Auto Grow

So these yellowish spots have come in on the outskirts of some of the flowers, is it a deficiency of some sort or just the plant sucking as much life into the tiny buds as it can? It’s now day 57 and I guess were about 3 weeks from the chop. I’ve just planted another seed of the same strain . And a random couchlock bag seed. I hope this next grow goes better but I’m satisfied with how bomb this smells
3F33152E-09B3-4D48-88C5-D8518BCBBA25.jpeg
34DC2116-BF36-4FFB-A30A-5522CE049A99.jpeg
BAB8BAF6-C8DE-4238-B337-F46470CB5465.jpeg
I also ordered a jewelers loop but it wasn’t delivered

So these yellowish spots have come in on the outskirts of some of the flowers, is it a deficiency of some sort or just the plant sucking as much life into the tiny buds as it can? It’s now day 57 and I guess were about 3 weeks from the chop. I’ve just planted another seed of the same strain . And a random couchlock bag seed. I hope this next grow goes better but I’m satisfied with how bomb this smells
3F33152E-09B3-4D48-88C5-D8518BCBBA25.jpeg
34DC2116-BF36-4FFB-A30A-5522CE049A99.jpeg
BAB8BAF6-C8DE-4238-B337-F46470CB5465.jpeg
Try taking some pictures with just the phone flash, it's hard to see anything with colored lights. Girls get hungry during flower, they could be asking for more nutes or as you said they could be using their own energy as the finish their lives

autos are finicky. especially for a first grow. any stress at all will throw them in to flower. it looks like yours started early.
you made to the end tho, and gained a fair bit of knowledge to apply to the next run.

:)

autos are finicky. especially for a first grow. any stress at all will throw them in to flower. it looks like yours started early.
you made to the end tho, and gained a fair bit of knowledge to apply to the next run.

:)
I’ve just started a new grow and the power plant has already done the same thing, is it a good idea to throw it outside? I live in North America hint by the name and I don’t know what a good month is

One 180w led for four plants in a Really small tent
that may be the primary issue. a bigger light would help your harvests. probably other factors, would need to know a bunch more about your set up and conditions to be sure.

recommend looking @Budget LED,or mars hydro, @TimberGrowLights - all sponsors. i usually point folk toward the budget led but any of those are good.

if you are just starting out i suggest going with photo plants. they are easier to learn with, and will produce better while you gain experience.

Yea autoflowers are nice but they can be a pain at times. Have you checked your temps?

A new light would definitely help or even an additional light in that space.

i almost bought some power plant seeds. curious to watch this grow.

good luck!
, seeing this grow I’m a lot more excited about the new one, it has the power plant auto as well , but it’s doing a lot better, Go check it out! N if you could help me figure out what I did wrong with this grow and my current that’d be awesome!

, seeing this grow I’m a lot more excited about the new one, it has the power plant auto as well , but it’s doing a lot better, Go check it out! N if you could help me figure out what I did wrong with this grow and my current that’d be awesome!
just had a peek. i think your plants look great.

image.jpg

This is my first grow, it’s an autoflower . I thought it was a good choice for a start but I’d rather control my veg time instead . This little lady is 30 days old today . I’ve been following a solid nute schedule and I have a shitty but working light , it seems a bit small but I guess it’s just gonna bush up and grow low. If anyone has advice feel free to share I need all the knowledge I can’t get

I would definitely invest in a stronger light. This is mine after 4 weeks using a Parfactworks 1000 watt LED. I bought it for less than $70

Attachments

• 0C0FC751-5E85-49AE-A8BA-1B996EF2745D.jpeg
    0C0FC751-5E85-49AE-A8BA-1B996EF2745D.jpeg
    777.2 KB · Views: 157
This thread is old, I’m using
I would definitely invest in a stronger light. This is mine after 4 weeks using a Parfactworks 1000 watt LED. I bought it for less than $70
the same crappy light but with better results go check it out> in my signature

Sorry. I’m a boomer trying to navigate this page.

Hah, We’ve gotten our terminology to 100% huh
I am not a “boomer” but a maybe too young mind trying to make it in the world of ganja.

im also new to 420mag but I find it to be the most resourceful site of all time, the (couchlock,power plant) etc. grow is in the link below

Back
Top Bottom