Bruce Banner, Cheese, Power Plant & Couchlock

Texasneedstohurryup

This grow will be pretty tight, I have A Bruce banner from Canuck seeds, and a cheese auto from Canuck as well. Some random power plant seed from China, and a bag seed that I’m just calling couchlock . I’ve topped all but the cheese. Some people may disagree with topping autos but the power plant has the opposite name it should have. The space is 2x4 almost, mother earths coco coir and pearlite is the medium. An intake fan , carbon filter, humidifier , small clip on fan and a 180w grow light. Wish me luck . Hope everyone’s grow are thriving

The Bruce banner is 26 days old, the cheese is 21, the power plant 31, the couchlock is 31 as well.

I’m having not too big of an issue with the Bruce banner but it’d make me feel better to know what it could be so I can find some remedies, I don’t think it’s a deficiency but y’all tell me. It’s got tips browning on the first 7 set and the 2nd nodes 5
A little bit of lower wilting but not much. I’ve never had a plant with such big first true leaves

744C2D8D-73A1-4972-9F6A-D500FC3053CB.jpeg

8290BA02-ABBF-48FE-B0DD-D284427ABD15.jpeg

50B8A824-76B3-44DF-BF72-660A89F16796.jpeg

Welcome Tex to 420 magazine.
Can we get those pics in natural light, the burple light can’t see a deficiency. Fellow Texan here also! Also on the pics the bar shows
Thumbnail/ Full image select full image.

Welcome Tex to 420 magazine.
Can we get those pics in natural light, the burple light can’t see a deficiency. Fellow Texan here also! Also on the pics the bar shows
Thumbnail/ Full image select full image.

Will do, I’ll post some pictures of it outside , probably tomorrow if the wind don’t let up. Thank you

The couchlock and Bruce banner are 43 days today, the cheese auto and power plant auto are 31-33 days old. Are my plants the appropriate size for this age? I’ve really been doubting my light on these past two grows. And the pistils on the cheese are going orange and shriveling early . Is that Normal?
BC936D32-4CFA-475C-B85E-FA68FA440F1F.jpeg
BC936D32-4CFA-475C-B85E-FA68FA440F1F.jpeg

64709449-EAE1-476F-821F-30566A7125F4.jpeg
BF6970BB-84A6-448C-8E4A-C5306BE8DB6A.jpeg

5F4CA606-7D64-43C6-903A-6E5DA225F336.jpeg

I really want and need to get a 5x5 and one or two more lights, any recommendations out there?. Cheap but well yielding lights? My lights terrible but I may just need to put some blame on myself
I think I’m doing okay above the pots and below . I keep a constant temp that only fluctuates 5 degrees down at nights and a rh of 50-60 on bad days. What’s making my girls so sad?

I really want and need to get a 5x5 and one or two more lights, any recommendations out there?. Cheap but well yielding lights? My lights terrible but I may just need to put some blame on myself
I think I’m doing okay above the pots and below . I keep a constant temp that only fluctuates 5 degrees down at nights and a rh of 50-60 on bad days. What’s making my girls so sad?

Thanks @West Hippie for the mention.

You would not be disappointed going with lighting from us. Please let me know if I can answer any questions you have.

:ganjamon:What lights do y’all carry that would be most efficient /effective in a 5x5? I’m going to get two but I’m a little anxious with all these different companies, seeing the grows with yalls product gives me hope that I may have found the right one!

Are you growing wall to wall in the 5 x 5? Also, Full Cycle or just flower?

Full cycle

Ok. For a 5 x 5, you have a few options.

At a minimum, You could go with one of our 500w kits. It has a flowering footprint of 4.5' x 4.5'. for full cycle, I would recommend getting one in 3500k. It gives your plant everything it needs from start to finish. Here is an example:

At a minimum, you could also do two of our 250w kits with the XL heatsink (3500k) to give you more even distribution over the standard 500w kit.

For an ideal setup, you could go with 2 of our 350w kits. It would give your space the proper light and coverage (wall to wall).

All our lighting is high quality and made with quality components such as Samsung diodes and Mean Well drivers. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Our lighting won't disappoint.

How old is your BB#3? How many weeks of veg? Are the leaves really purple tinged like that? Mine looks great but is a slow grower (week 7 of veg and she's only 16" tall although I mainlined her). Trying to find someone else to confirm that or if its something in my grow.

Back
Top Bottom