Pure Power Plant - PPP

Red-Cricket

Hey all, Wanted a sativa high....good QUALITY....good quanity...good taste..and easy to grow ... I chose PPP. Can anyone tell me more about being successful at growing these guys? Thanks Red

i grew PPP for several years and found it to be an excellent choice for yeild, ease of growing, and a good high. The only reason I quit growing it was that there are so many good quality strains out there that I wanted to try as well and I have a limited space. PPP is a good producer indoors and outdoors. Indoors I reaped aprox. 3 oz + when flipped at 16 inches. Outdoors I pulled between 1 to 2 lbs. per plant.
Takes very well to fimming, topping and lst. Not finicky on nutes, and very forgiving for new growers. Watch for mold as I did have powder mildew on them that I treated with the old milk / baking soda trick ( so so results, kept it from spreading but never really got rid of it. Greencure would prob have worked better.
Plant stertched about 2 to 3 times when flipped. I put them into 12/12 when 16 or so inches and ended up with 3 to 4 ft bushes. Give em plenty of room.

Indoors I grew them in ff soil, under multiple 400 watt hps. and was real happy with the results. Outdoors I grew them in 30 ga. smart pots with custom soil. I would suggest a larger smartpot or put them in the ground for maximum yeild.
The buds where fairly compact and tight. The colas where fair size and good from bottom to top. No monster colas, but thats ok because of the propensity for mold.
I did loose a bit to bud rot when grown outside but I believe a couple of treatments with BT would have kept that in check. Just check them every couple of days and remove any infected buds. Leave plenty of air space around them and have good air flow when grown indoors ( again to help keep the mold away ).

I may grow it again, and I do recomend this for both the seasoned grower as well as beginers.

Back
Top Bottom