Purple #1

Peace Be Peace,

All pics were taken today, which is day 24 of flowering.

PurpleJungle1.JPG

Purple_1_Day_23_flwrhalfsathalfind1.JPG

The dark purple buds are more visible in this one, although blurry.
Purp_Buds_3wks1.JPG

micropurpbud1.JPG

Golden_Purple1.JPG

National_Geographic1.JPG

Purple_1_For_the_Lover_in_You1.JPG

:peace: :peace: :peace:

S50002171.JPG

S50002281.JPG

So.................The Purple #1 was definitely seeded. Don't know how it was and the chronic wasn't. There are no male flowers on the purple plant, just seeds emerging from the calyxes. Do you guys think the damage is done, or do you think that somehow it can still pollinate my chronic plant, which is budding nicely with no signs of pollination?

Since I noticed the flowers on the purple, I've been spraying both plants and the grow room down with water daily in the hopes of rendering any airborne pollen inactive.

I'd just hate to toss this plant, only to find that the chronic somehow got pollinated and seeded as well. So do you guys think the damage is done?

S50002221.JPG

S50002231.JPG

And the Chronic, just a few days ahead of the purple in flwr cycle, should be done around Christmas/Newyear at the latest.
S50002271.JPG

S50002291.JPG

Yeah, so if anyone's ever successfully kept a herm or a seeded female in the same growroom as other budding femmes without pollinating them, clue me in on the science please. Each one teach one.

Peace
:allgood: :passitleft: :allgood:

i've kept a hermie before with about 100 seeds total or so...which wasn't bad @ all...barely noticed them and it only pollenated my other plant about 10 times (10seeds)... You HAVE to check the entire purple plant NOW and remove those male flowers before it's 2 late...it might take a while and a bit of luck to get all but u gotta go thru those buds and search for those male flowers

good luck bro

Eyeless said:
i've kept a hermie before with about 100 seeds total or so...which wasn't bad @ all...barely noticed them and it only pollenated my other plant about 10 times (10seeds)... You HAVE to check the entire purple plant NOW and remove those male flowers before it's 2 late...it might take a while and a bit of luck to get all but u gotta go thru those buds and search for those male flowers

good luck bro

Thanks, man. I'm jumpin on it now, as we speak.

Seeds or no seeds you have some nice plants. :Rasta:

Thanks alot everyone:allgood:,
Quick Update:
I've had a lot goin on lately so I haven't had all the time for the plants that I've wanted. I pulled the Purple #1 down yesterday. Remember, it was seeded, so the bud production on it is minimal. Thanks for everyone's advice, because it actually DID NOT seed the chronic plant. I'm glad I took the chance to keep it now, cause I'll still be able to sample the strains, like you said Roor, seeded or not.:laughtwo:
I'm probably pulling the Chronic this week depending on what I see in the scope (will be wk 8 finishing though). Anyway, the plants have been somewhat neglected in the last few weeks. I hardly stayed on top of the nutrient schedule, so you see alot of deficient leaves and stuff, but the buds didn't seem to suffer too badly. I won't ever let it get that bad again though.

I actually cut one of the lower, underdeveloped buds from the chronic last week and smoked em a couple of days back. Thats the first time I smoked something prematurely that I didn't have much bad to say about taste. But I dig that "hydro" taste anyway. Here's the bud I smoked the other day:
chronic_trichs_undeveloped.JPG

New_frost.JPG

Here are the purple pics:
Freshpurpfrost.JPG

Grape_sugar.JPG

More_Purp.JPG

Purple_Tinge.JPG

Sunlit_purp.JPG

If you're like me, you always smoke SOMETHING prematurely. So here's the joint I rolled with quick dried purple. You can even see some purple through the transparent cellulose papers (which I recommend).
purple_joint_horizontal.JPG

Purple_Jheld_slanted.JPG

Purple_J_Closeup.JPG

Purple_J_Closeup.JPG

Cont'.......

Purple_Cannabis_Cup.JPG

FrostyCup.JPG

Freshtodeath06.JPG

The rest is and will be drying in these paper bags until curing time
Paper_Bag_Drying.JPG

Paper_Bag_Drying.JPG

Here's some pics of the Chronic:
Chronic-Dark_tower_wk_7.JPG

Closeup_Wk_7_chronic.JPG

Chronic_wk_7.JPG

Chronic_1_wk_from_harvest.JPG

Peace

Mmmmmm looks Yummy Skatterbrayne....

How is the Purple #1 smoke? I've never seen clear rolling papers before... that's some serious BLING BLING.....

Peace
MC

Akornpatch said:
Way Hot nutes...kinda toasted I'd say. Gonna needa really good flush before harvest.

Word. You're right about that. I was slackin'.:cheesygrinsmiley: That damage is kinda old, though. They've only had plain pH 6 water for about 2 1/2 wks now. I just haven't been pickin' leaves off.

This plant comes down tomorrow I think. Things were cloudy enough today.

Thanks Akorn, MC, Rds, IRelandbuds, everybody for checkin' into the grow. Harvest pics coming soon!!!

:allgood:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom