Purple Kush Pictures

Over here in Aus we pay around 25 per gram, so that's about 23 usd. An eighth over here would cost us 80 usd so that seems fair to me.

Ok WHO pays 80 dollars right? for an 8th L O L i pay 40 for your quality for 3.3+ 80 bucks? i get 7.5 For some realllly good dank no bs shwag in Washington state not dc thats just insane shit man sorry for the rip off in my opion maybe you should goto seattle hempfest sometime you'll see alot of cool and down to earth people who dont charge no 80 dollars an 8th thats pathetic theres also orgens hempfest and some other ones not only washington state but you should check the site hempfest site

you see here in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA more specifically the BAY AREA i can get that type of dank a quarter for 70, which means I save 10 more dollars than you and i get double the weed. come to the bay man an eight of that tree is $40.

AHAHAHAHA see here in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA more specifically the BAY AREA i can get that type of dank a quarter for 70, which means I save 10 more dollars than you and i get double the weed. come to the bay man an eight of that tree is $40.

First off you,ll pay the market rate, if local weed prices dictated you pay that guess what, you would have to pay to play. Would that make you a fucking dumass? Nevermind you dont need to answer :peace:

While $80 does seen expensive for me there are places where this is the typical cost. France, Australia, etc. Suffice it to say i am sure the original poster no longer reads this thread as i am sure he is tired of being flamed. Why not close this thread and put an end to this nonsensical self righteousness...

I have this medically and seriously, it's the best shit ever I have some white widow also and I prefer this cuz the white just is too long of a hi and this is best cut w/ salvia unless u already smoke a whole lot if u don't know what salvia is google it by it's self it sucks but it's a haliusniginic that makes jays burn slower and lowers the effects slighty or, my absolte fave is some 50x salvia, some a dis shit in a tulip jay:roorrip:

i had some purple kush for a few weeks and its mainly purple ... even when i pull the buds off the stems some of the stems are purple... i get my purple for 410 per ounce... buying it by the 8th costs to much

I just got some of that yesterday at Golden Sate Patient Care in Colfax for $60 an 8th. I have never paid more than $60 an 8th for the best buds. I love kush of any kind. I'm an Indica smoker all the way. I was expecting a little stronger taste. It is some grate bud but it isn't the best I've ever smoked. Oh and try some OG kush. Just as good as the purple kush but stronger taste. I think I'm spoiled living in NorCal. All the bud her is good. The $20 an 8th stuff at Golden State is better than a lot of $50 an 8th stuff other places. It's worth the drive up here.

if people tried charging 70-100 dollars an eighth here they would never sell any product. only people i know payin those prices for some sticky smelly buds are people living in kansas..... some amazing lookin buds though.

here is some i get for 50 an 1/8... best stuff i smoked in a while!

rsz_rsz_img_0353-1.jpg

i agree with stonergrower. thats some top weed you got there, impresive. but didn't that hurt a little paying 80$ for and 8th? i mean i use to live in utah where its supposed to be super expensive for chronic since one 8th is a felon in that state. but even over there its like 50-60$ and 8th. is it 80$ an 8th cuz it's hella risky to slang where your from or is your hook up just greedy ??

Back
Top Bottom