Purple Kush Pictures

fuck how much it cost if the shit makes you happy. sometimes you gotta overpay to keep smokin and keep the dealer relationships alive so you have options. now im not sayin pay whatever anyone asks you to, but every once in a while shit might run a lil higher...mostly because the dealer is behind, like hes in a horse race riding a fuckin cow.

I live in Manitoba, Canada. The stuff here is amazing and i pay $30/eighth $55/quarter $100/half and $190/ oz. and this stuff is killer, just like the purps and all these other strains. So I guess we feel lucky up here to smoke for a good price.

we have this kind bud in Chicago
i'd say its very good and it gives you a very nice high
i don't know where you from but 100 bucks even 80 is too much
for good bud like this i pay 60 for an 1/8 at the most

Well if you want to drive a BMW it costs a little more then a Honda. I would rather pay more and KNOW that I am getting the real deal then pay less and be bummed. Just my 2 cents.

Dunno where u live but uhhh, $80 and eighth............NO!! Did he at Least leave the elastic after he ripped ur drawers off? But then again if it was worth it to you who am I to criticize?

:rofl: Seriously though, that strain really does look like some badly manicured GDP. And Homie, :sorry: but that's def. not worth near $23 a gram. I guarantee that. If you believe that, call MV. I'm sure he knows a chick where he lives that want's to sell you a bridge.:peace:

lol i love how most of the poeple just dogged on him for paying too much. an 8th is pretty expensive here.

My $.02

I will gladly pay $50 an 1/8th for some dank, actually paid $70 once back in the day and it was the best smoke i had ever had. A 1/2 of a pinner got me and my friend totally ripped -- it was some bomb ass sativa, so resinous the little pinner we had was a pain to hit so we put it in the carb of a bowl. we were out smoking in the rain and ended up making up some game and were playing it in the rain Haha. Don't remember the high now but then, it was DEF worth $70.

On a more recent note, i recently got some OG Kush from san diego for $60. I'm not from cali, so don't really know the buds out there. but to the point this was some decent bud, defiantly had a great smell and was sticky, but no frostyness. Not sure if this is typical of OG Kush but whatever. Personally i WOULD NOT have paid $45 for it much less $60. $40 would have been completely fair imho. To be honest i was pretty disappointed as i was expecting some killer bud from OG Kush but oh well, you live and learn

I'm actually kinda curious if anyone has an OG pictures i can compare i would like to see them.

I never seen weed go for 80 an eighth. I just pay 60 for these

SHISHKABERRY
SHISHKAberry1.JPG

PERMA FROST
permafrost.jpg

Back
Top Bottom