Coffee. Smoke. Shears. Journal creation. Its a sweet Sunday 🤙🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230423_104504.jpg
Very nice 👍. CL🍀

Morning 420 family 💚

Coffee. Smoke. Shears. Journal creation. Its a sweet Sunday 🤙🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230423_104504.jpg
Cool - my memory, has overuns and I forget what’s strain, sativa led? This is more my guesss learning. I’m new!

Thank you bro....I've been planning it a while to be fair. Just getting it all written up etc today as I've ordered seeds. Going to add link now.....✌🏻👍🏻

Cool but see there’s a link now and I’ll follow for sure!

Nick

:cool: Nice pictures
Thanks Buddy.
I had 2 big flower rooms back then.
Was a ball harvesting every month.
Some cool plants there.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284

Thanks Buddy.
I had 2 big flower rooms back then.
Was a ball harvesting every month.
Some cool plants there.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284
You grow some pretty plants

You grow some pretty plants
Good morning Keith. :ciao:
Thanks for the compliment. :thanks:
Some of them had great colors.
Those were fun days.
Hopefully I'll get some purple in the VIVOHUT.
How many plants are you growing this year?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning Keith. :ciao:
Thanks for the compliment. :thanks:
Some of them had great colors.
Those were fun days.
Hopefully I'll get some purple in the VIVOHUT.
How many plants are you growing this year?

Bill284 😎
I have 5 seedlings right now and a couple clones soon. The dispensary called this morning to say they had the clones in but by the time I got there they were out. That is how my luck has gone today. But more will be coming in soon, so they say.

I have 5 seedlings right now and a couple clones soon. The dispensary called this morning to say they had the clones in but by the time I got there they were out. That is how my luck has gone today. But more will be coming in soon, so they say.
That's too bad. :rolleyes:
It's still early though, a few days won't hurt.
I can't remember did you grow in the ground last year or in a pot.
In the ground is so much easier on watering.
But better growth in pots, I find.

Bill284 😎

That's too bad. :rolleyes:
It's still early though, a few days won't hurt.
I can't remember did you grow in the ground last year or in a pot.

Bill284 😎
Outside in a pot.

I would have needed a huge pot to get a stem this size & another shot
In the ground Clay gumbo with sandy black soil on top , dug it up put two 5 gal pails of composted old grass, couple handfuls of bonemeal & bloodmeal, growing beside a clover patch A super auto plant.

In the ground Clay gumbo with sandy black soil on top , dug it up put two 5 gal pails of composted old grass, couple handfuls of bonemeal & bloodmeal, growing beside a clover patch A super auto plant.
Sure it's easier like I said.
But did you get results like this?

PSX_20230503_020810.jpg

PSX_20230503_020840.jpg

12' Jack Herer - 50 gal of coco in a cloth pot

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Bill284 😎

That’s an Auto? What strain? How tall was it? It’s one of the biggest stalks I have ever seen. Truly amazing 🤩! CL🍀

Sure it's easier like I said.
But did you get results like this?

PSX_20230503_020810.jpg

PSX_20230503_020840.jpg
For my first auto grow & outside grow, losing some to bud rot & getting over 22 oz I thought I did pretty good. That was the first year I only got mid Aug pics took it down in three 12 hour sessions First cut Mid Sept
That’s an Auto? What strain? How tall was it? It’s one of the biggest stalks I have ever seen. Truly amazing 🤩! CL🍀
Yes a super auto I think Super Stinky ( I bought a pack of reg seeds from short stuff & this magic bean grew, I matched it up on their site as super stinky , smelled like skunk & stinky cheese, & took like 2 months to flower) I tried to keep it under 6'
It’s one of the biggest stalks I have ever seen.
Thanks It was from the next year when it sprouted by itself,(so I didn't even add anymore fert. to the soil) from seed I made by pollenating with a male that also grew from the regs. The plant. sad to say got stolen mid Aug before I could harvest Roots From the first year

Any more questions?

For my first auto grow & outside grow, losing some to bud rot & getting over 22 oz I thought I did pretty good. That was the first year I only got mid Aug pics took it down in three 12 hour sessions First cut Mid Sept

Yes a super auto I think Super Stinky ( I bought a pack of reg seeds from short stuff & this magic bean grew, I matched it up on their site as super stinky , smelled like skunk & stinky cheese, & took like 2 months to flower) I tried to keep it under 6'

Thanks It was from the next year when it sprouted by itself,(so I didn't even add anymore fert. to the soil) from seed I made by pollenating with a male that also grew from the regs. The plant. sad to say got stolen mid Aug before I could harvest Roots From the first year

Any more questions?
It’s hard to even believe that thing is an auto. 22 ounces eh? Goddamn. And you grew that start to finish outdoors, and it only got the days worth of light each day? Like 12-14 hours of light a day? Jesus. Like I said, hard to believe. Not that I don’t, please don’t misinterpret. Just awe inspiring.

Any more questions?
Beautiful, why didn't you post the pics, instead of linking them?

Bill284 😎

It’s hard to even believe that thing is an auto. 22 ounces eh? Goddamn. And you grew that start to finish outdoors, and it only got the days worth of light each day? Like 12-14 hours of light a day? Jesus. Like I said, hard to believe. Not that I don’t, please don’t misinterpret. Just awe inspiring.
I know right.
That's a fantastic auto.
I have 3 Gelato auto seeds Herbies sent me.
Not a fan but I'll probably pop them.
There should be room in the greenhouse.
Hope they do that well.
How is everything going @Jon ?

Bill284 😎

Yes & I had reports from some friends that got over 2 lbs I started the first year in the house, to the greenhouse, then into the ground Started end of April, in the ground late May started blooming mid July was done mid Sept
When it came up by itself, I think it was end of April (warm from the shed)
Where it was planted was a fence & trees to the east so it never saw direct sun till afternoon
We have good sun on the western prairies
Beautiful, why didn't you post the pics, instead of linking them?
Didn't want to blow up your thread with old pictures

Yes & I had reports from some friends that got over 2 lbs I started the first year in the house, to the greenhouse, then into the ground Started end of April, in the ground late May started blooming mid July was done mid Sept
When it came up by itself, I think it was end of April (warm from the shed)
Where it was planted was a fence & trees to the east so it never saw direct sun till afternoon
We have good sun on the western prairies

Didn't want to blow up your thread with old pictures
Still pot pics.
It's all good.
Teddy doesn't check dates.
Just deletes my motorcycle pics.:rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You G
Bill284 😎

Jesus. Like I said, hard to believe. Not that I don’t, please don’t misinterpret. Just awe inspiring.
I thought I was growing tomato size plants (short stuff), I felt like jack & the beanstalk when it kept growing.
The second year I had wires holding the arms near the stem & ropes pulling down the arms, tied too stakes in the ground. just trying to keep it under 6 ' was a nightmare
If I didn't top it & HST, I'm sure over 12'

Back
Top Bottom