Purple Pics

I thought I was growing tomato size plants (short stuff), I felt like jack & the beanstalk when it kept growing.
The second year I had wires holding the arms near the stem & ropes pulling down the arms, tied too stakes in the ground. just trying to keep it under 6 ' was a nightmare
If I didn't top it & HST, I'm sure over 12'
Interesting. So it was a super auto you said, right? I’ve been growing “double XXL” autos from Growers Choice in a tent under LED and a couple of them get really big. I got 13.8 ounces from their Watermelon WeddingCake and 11+ from the Banana Sherbet (in a 3x3!). Those were big for tent autos. But your post about this plant has me wondering - do you think there’s any difference between XXL or double XXL autos and super autos? I haven’t tried any super autos but I thought they were the same thing. But perhaps not. Any help/thoughts on this? Thanks. And thanks @Bill284 for allowing a conversation on your thread, you’re a peach Sensei.

It’s hard to even believe that thing is an auto. 22 ounces eh? Goddamn. And you grew that start to finish outdoors, and it only got the days worth of light each day? Like 12-14 hours of light a day? Jesus. Like I said, hard to believe. Not that I don’t, please don’t misinterpret. Just awe inspiring.
I said the same thing, an auto? But forgetting that it’s outside, 🤩 WOW! CL🍀

I said the same thing, an auto? But forgetting that it’s outside, 🤩 WOW! CL🍀
Yeah well that’s the thing - outside, generally speaking, autos give LESS yield than indoors, because outside they can only get maybe 14 hours of light a day vs the 20 or whatever they get in a tent. Look sometime at the projected yield numbers on any auto you’re interested in - the indoor projection is always higher. That’s why it double blew me away.

Yeah well that’s the thing - outside, generally speaking, autos give LESS yield than indoors, because outside they can only get maybe 14 hours of light a day vs the 20 or whatever they get in a tent. Look sometime at the projected yield numbers on any auto you’re interested in - the indoor projection is always higher. That’s why it double blew me away.
Yeah it’s definitely crazy but like you said with it being outdoors makes just that more insane. It looks like one of those 12’Sativas you see pictures of stalks. CL🍀

Interesting. So it was a super auto you said, right? I’ve been growing “double XXL” autos from Growers Choice in a tent under LED and a couple of them get really big. I got 13.8 ounces from their Watermelon WeddingCake and 11+ from the Banana Sherbet (in a 3x3!). Those were big for tent autos. But your post about this plant has me wondering - do you think there’s any difference between XXL or double XXL autos and super autos? I haven’t tried any super autos but I thought they were the same thing. But perhaps not. Any help/thoughts on this? Thanks. And thanks @Bill284 for allowing a conversation on your thread, you’re a peach Sensei.
It's a place for everyone to hangout chat and show their pics.
It's handy for troubleshooting new members.
Gets more traffic for discussions and ideas.
But your welcome to discuss anything your heart desires.
:love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

It's a place for everyone to hangout chat and show their pics.
It's handy for troubleshooting new members.
Gets more traffic for discussions and ideas.
But your welcome to discuss anything your heart desires.
:love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love: ✌️ :love:

Bill284 😎
Oops 😬 Sorry bro I’ll try to keep it purple related or thereabouts. CL🍀

Would be more like 16-15 hours
This is what short stuff wrote so quite possible I got some experimental seeds of the super stinky
Maybe the strain was not stable yet, it did get much bigger than what they state for the super stinky. Maybe I did find the magic bean

On short stuffs site
Get a real bargain with our 20 seed regular or 10 seed feminised mixed pack which includes all of our great auto flowering strains plus some experimental surprises. This is a great way to get your hands on a wide range of cannabis genetics so you can work out what kind of autoflowering cannabis strain suits you.

The shortstuff mix contains, a random mix of dwarf, mid-sized and next generation auto flowering cannabis seeds from the Shortstuff seeds range of seeds.

As with all shortstuff strains you can expect explosive growth, big buds, pungent and fruity aromas and a final product that easily matches the quality of traditional photo-period cannabis strains.

This is the part where I think I got some experimental seeds

Seeds per pack : 20 regular seeds || 10 female seeds
Genetics: a mix of all of our auto strains plus some experimental strains
Type : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrids
Auto Type: Random mix of dwarf, next generation and super autos
Height : 10- 38”| 25-90cm
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 30-90g |1-3oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : varied
Potency : varied
Breeder: Shortstuff

If you got the money look for breeder stich he claims to be the first to cross autos with sativa
Super sticky is supposed to be all sativa
I didn't see the experimental till after it started getting huge
I crossed it with another late flowering Auto

Would be more like 16-15 hours
This is what short stuff wrote so quite possible I got some experimental seeds of the super stinky
Maybe the strain was not stable yet, it did get much bigger than what they state for the super stinky. Maybe I did find the magic bean

On short stuffs site
Get a real bargain with our 20 seed regular or 10 seed feminised mixed pack which includes all of our great auto flowering strains plus some experimental surprises. This is a great way to get your hands on a wide range of cannabis genetics so you can work out what kind of autoflowering cannabis strain suits you.

The shortstuff mix contains, a random mix of dwarf, mid-sized and next generation auto flowering cannabis seeds from the Shortstuff seeds range of seeds.

As with all shortstuff strains you can expect explosive growth, big buds, pungent and fruity aromas and a final product that easily matches the quality of traditional photo-period cannabis strains.

This is the part where I think I got some experimental seeds

Seeds per pack : 20 regular seeds || 10 female seeds
Genetics: a mix of all of our auto strains plus some experimental strains
Type : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrids
Auto Type: Random mix of dwarf, next generation and super autos
Height : 10- 38”| 25-90cm
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 30-90g |1-3oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : varied
Potency : varied
Breeder: Shortstuff

If you got the money look for breeder stich he claims to be the first to cross autos with sativa
Super sticky is supposed to be all sativa
I didn't see the experimental till after it started getting huge
I crossed it with another late flowering Auto
Appreciate the detailed response, thanks!

I know right.
That's a fantastic auto.
I have 3 Gelato auto seeds Herbies sent me.
Not a fan but I'll probably pop them.
There should be room in the greenhouse.
Hope they do that well.
How is everything going @Jon ?

Bill284 😎

It sounds like you have some exciting plans for your Gelato auto seeds! I hope they grow well in your greenhouse

It sounds like you have some exciting plans for your Gelato auto seeds! I hope they grow well in your greenhouse
Hopefully I can get it fired up soon.
With the flooding everything’s up in the air.

6076C9EE-8A81-47B1-B904-8C2F56E76221.jpeg

0F96CDDC-5035-4883-8DBF-846714C5C5B4.jpeg

That’s where the greenhouse sat last summer
3FAB5695-32E7-4639-870E-D314AFC6273B.jpeg

2FFE0513-FD53-41E4-A489-B6E7A20E856D.jpeg

B51C7D3E-38B8-46E5-8C95-11D29A6A32D6.jpeg

Hope everything is going well for you my friend.
I’ll document the Gelato beginning to end. :thumb:

Are you really going to grow an auto after what happened last year? Fingers crossed 🤞 and good luck👍. CL🍀

Are you really going to grow an auto after what happened last year? Fingers crossed 🤞 and good luck👍. CL🍀
I know glutton for punishment. :rofl:

#VIVOHUT #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Inconvenient but some sight!

❤️

Nick

Inconvenient but some sight!

❤️

Nick
It peaked last night.
Has gone down 2" already.
Greenhouse time soon. :yahoo: 🏰

Bill284 😎

Looks like you live on the side of a lake.

Looks like you live on the side of a lake.
It does today. :thumb:
It's supposed to be a lazy river.
Tubing fishing swimming, now white water rafting. :rofl:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Hi Bill

Hope all good, dude.

Not been to well last week, in hospital with stomach problems so I've returned to hundreds of notifications.

Hope you and everyone else doing cool 😎

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom