Purple Pics

He is a ham.
Just loves to play.
He always keeps me smiling. ;)
Hope your keeping well.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
I had pets my whole life, best friend you’ll ever have. I wish I could have one now, they definitely make your days more enjoyable

I had pets my whole life, best friend you’ll ever have. I wish I could have one now, they definitely make your days more enjoyable
They make your days enjoyable until you lose them. Unfortunately then they break your heart ❤️‍🩹. I still miss my Babygirl Layla.

50EC4CA1-2E8A-4E19-9EE8-C36620EF4098.jpeg

68735CF0-3473-4F70-8D65-4F3006AB3722.jpeg

5D7FEE76-E87A-42DB-946C-0A7C59AE5D27.jpeg

C34C6CBE-F5DC-4D86-ACB3-DE02ED1B7909.jpeg

I do if I see ‘em!

Nick
Thanks Nick. :thanks:
I do word the pictorials.
I find most people like to actually see what the heck I'm talking about.
My explanations aren't well worded anyway.
I Ned Reservoir dogs vocabulary.
In the meantime I type with my thumb real slow.
For anyone who is a slow reader;)

They make your days enjoyable until you lose them. Unfortunately then they break your heart ❤️‍🩹. I still miss my Babygirl Layla.

50EC4CA1-2E8A-4E19-9EE8-C36620EF4098.jpeg

68735CF0-3473-4F70-8D65-4F3006AB3722.jpeg

5D7FEE76-E87A-42DB-946C-0A7C59AE5D27.jpeg

C34C6CBE-F5DC-4D86-ACB3-DE02ED1B7909.jpeg
Aww such a sweetie :green_heart:

Aww such a sweetie :green_heart:

Smartest dog I ever had, paper trained her in a half hour. They get a horrible rep but what it really is that they love you so much they want to please and evil folks use them to fight. Bastards! CL🍀

Sorry everyone I’m up to my tucas.
I’ll post these properly as soon as I get a minute.
Thanks @Herbies Seeds
Dessert mix to follow.
Whip cream anyone? Hehe
Take care.

Oops

BB51804C-EAA3-48AB-B509-5EE2C148965E.jpeg

Sorry everyone I’m up to my tucas.
I’ll post these properly as soon as I get a minute.
Thanks @Herbies Seeds
Dessert mix to follow.
Whip cream anyone? Hehe
Take care.

Oops

Dear friend: I don't know if your country, like the country of origin of the shipment, is a signatory of the 1961 Vienna Convention declaring free trade/exchange of cannabis seeds...
If not, perhaps it would be preferable to remove the part of the photo from the envelope, where the identity and address of the sender is clear...

Ps: The letter comes from a very beautiful city: it is home to the largest date palm forest on the northern shore of the Mediterranean, with more than 200,000 palm trees...

1673692316313.png

1673692340245.png

1673692375916.png

Dear friend: I don't know if your country, like the country of origin of the shipment, is a signatory of the 1961 Vienna Convention declaring free trade/exchange of cannabis seeds...
If not, perhaps it would be preferable to remove the part of the photo from the envelope, where the identity and address of the sender is clear...

Ps: The letter comes from a very beautiful city: it is home to the largest date palm forest on the northern shore of the Mediterranean, with more than 200,000 palm trees...

1673692316313.png

1673692340245.png

1673692375916.png
Your photos are spectacular. :yahoo:
It's- 22 and all white here.
And the history is so interesting.
I appreciate your sharing your local knowledge with us my friend.
Not sure about their free trade of seeds but Herbies ships all over the world without any issues.
I'm sure they aren't worried about me giving away their company secrets. :Namaste:
It says on their site where they are.
But thanks so much for your concern.
I'm more concerned about getting the rooms ready at the moment.
Some final touches this weekend and hopefully pop those beans Monday.
Hope your having a great day my friend.
Take care. :high-five:

Oooh, you'll enjoy unwrapping that Bill! :ganjamon:
Thanks Stunger, I'm pretty excited.
Hopefully be starting Monday.
I have a few hrs work left before I can fire up the lights.
But it's dam close. :yahoo:
Have a wonderful day Amigo. :ciao:
Take care.

Thanks, I miss her everyday she went everywhere with me. I’d say you wanna go for a walk and she would bring her leash n then stick her nose thru it. My girl 💕. CL🍀
She sounds like such a lovely girl. :love:
I don't know what I would do without my buddy.
He fills my heart. :green_heart:

Your photos are spectacular. :yahoo:
It's- 22 and all white here.
And the history is so interesting.
I appreciate your sharing your local knowledge with us my friend.
(...)

Oh, the photos are from internet. The date palm forest is protected by UNESCO like World Heritage treasure: dont loose it if you sameday came here: its spectacular:

She sounds like such a lovely girl. :love:
I don't know what I would do without my buddy.
He fills my heart. :green_heart:

I put my golden down 20 yrs ago, I couldn’t bring myself to get another dog . I cried more over that dog than any family members funeral , as horrible as that is to say. Animals love is unconditional, I’m about ready to get myself another dog, it’s time

I put my golden down 20 yrs ago, I couldn’t bring myself to get another dog . I cried more over that dog than any family members funeral , as horrible as that is to say. Animals love is unconditional, I’m about ready to get myself another dog, it’s time
Any breed in particular? I’m sorry for your loss 20yrs. ago. I know how you felt about crying I cried like a baby when I lost Layla she was just like family. CL🍀

Any breed in particular? I’m sorry for your loss 20yrs. ago. I know how you felt about crying I cried like a baby when I lost Layla she was just like family. CL🍀
Something smaller , my golden I loved but he slept with me and he’d push me over till I was hanging off the bed and he’d be spread out lol . Maybe a Jack Russell and I love the small Australian sheep dogs

Something smaller , my golden I loved but he slept with me and he’d push me over till I was hanging off the bed and he’d be spread out lol . Maybe a Jack Russell and I love the small Australian sheep dogs
Jack Russell’s are little balls of energy so be ready for that and I’ve heard Australian’s are super intelligent and need to be challenged. Also JRs are terrier’s so like Pitties they love chasing little critters. Good luck with whatever you decide. I might be adopting a female Pitbull puppy that police picked up and brought to the Humane Society. CL🍀

I need a dog to keep me company , thanks for the info. I love smart dogs , my golden was super smart . I take care of my 90yr old mother I’m sure she’ll love having a dog around too

I need a dog to keep me company , thanks for the info. I love smart dogs , my golden was super smart . I take care of my 90yr old mother I’m sure she’ll love having a dog around too
God bless you for taking care of your Mother, I salute you Sir. I take care of my 81 year old Mother who is bedridden with M.S. as well. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom