Purps' Perpetual: DIY 800W & 350W LED, 9x6, COCO/DTW & RDWC

Nice, really nice. :ganjamon:

Thanks man :)

so today is 7/10 sooo I went to the dispensary and picked 4 grams of top shelf nug runs/whole plant runs all (80% cannibinoids or higher)
blue cheese pull and snap,
cherry pie x chernobyl crumble
zkittles whole plant run pull n snap,
and blue dream nug run pull and snap

all for 50 bucks :D HAHA

my top off res is gone again lol. they are drinking 5 gallons a day, top off reservoir is at like 450. keeps dropping in the system too (set at 308) now like 260. this shit is nuts.. still no slime at all, I'm just going to start increasing, 350ppms in the dwc and 500 ppm top off here we go.

OH , those supercrops healed already. sticking straight up. lol.

Thanks man :)

so today is 7/10 sooo I went to the dispensary and picked 4 grams of top shelf nug runs/whole plant runs all (80% cannibinoids or higher)
blue cheese pull and snap,
cherry pie x chernobyl crumble
zkittles whole plant run pull n snap,
and blue dream nug run pull and snap

all for 50 bucks :D HAHA
That's a nice price.

Great rootball. :)
Thanks! I was surprised I wasnt sure what I was gonna see, I have them pseudo transferred but still in their pots but in the larger coco pots waiting to be charged and transplanted then they are going to get a heavy dose of ogbiowar again. those roots are friggin magic. as well as that root enhance that will fill out the pot fast. off to bed. work in the am

haha yeah I got them transplanted... doubled up om manifolds. still doing 10 second intervals no runoff. :)
its almost a hundred here today and my garage door is shut. getting away with murder here :) since I added my co2 bag my grow room humidity has been up, I they also have been drinking about 5 gallons of water per day at 450ppm demanding more P, I have some purple stems so i raised it 20ppm of MKP . coco is about 380 ppm. going to change my res tomorrow. thats a month and a half at least on this res without a change.
IMG_2955.JPG
IMG_2950.JPG
IMG_2951.JPG
IMG_2952.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG
IMG_2954.JPG
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG

Looking the goods man.
:goodjob:
Thank you! I can see new growth starting already since the transplant and the roots were at the bottom of the new pot in a day. I am itching for a flip.... lol

Back
Top Bottom