Reaf's 4000W Mixed Medical Grow

Yea longer veg. I keep my clones in a holding area in till I am ready to veg them. Busy rethinking things atm. Been watching a lot of videos lately as well and a few people say you can grow nice bud under 800+ foot candles. So next round I am upping my plant count to cover those areas as well. Going to be a lot of work

Hahah
Lux ,lumen , foot candle are all the same thing basicly. You can blame the Americans for foot candles... they like to be different :biglaugh:

Taken from Wikipedia
A-foot-candle-(sometimes-foot candle; abbreviated fc, lm/ft2, or sometimes ft-c) is a non-SI-unit of-illuminance-or-light-intensity widely used[citation needed]-in the United States in-photography,-film,-television, conservation lighting, greenhouse horticulture, the-lightingindustry, construction-related engineering and in building codes. The name "footcandle" conveys "the illuminance cast on a surface by a one-candela-source one-foot-away". As natural as this sounds, this style of name is now frowned upon, because dimensionally illuminance is not length times-luminous intensity-as the name would imply but instead luminous intensity per unit area.

General Electric's "foot candle" advertising novelty[note 1]

The unit is defined as the amount of illumination the inside surface of a one-foot-radius sphere would be receiving if there were a uniform point source of one candela in the exact center of the sphere. Alternatively, it can be defined as the illuminance on a one-square foot-surface of which there is a uniformly distributed flux of one-lumen.

Thus one foot-candle is equal to one lumen per square foot or approximately 10.764lux.[note 2]-In practical applications, as when measuring room illumination, it is very difficult to measure illuminance more accurately than ±10%, and for many purposes it is quite sufficient to think of one footcandle as about ten lux as is typically done in the lighting industry.

Flower Day 35
Hi guys
The ladies are going well . They are still needing to be watered every 3 days but that should start slowing down next week. I have fed with amino acids and aact. I will harvest in 18 days as the first few plants will be ready in 53 days total. I am expecting the buds to still double in size at least if not more. Enjoy the pics.

IMG_20160308_233550.jpg
IMG_20160308_233929.jpg
IMG_20160308_233904.jpg
IMG_20160308_234004.jpg
IMG_20160308_233757.jpg
IMG_20160308_233817.jpg
IMG_20160308_233834.jpg
IMG_20160308_234240.jpg
IMG_20160308_234205.jpg
IMG_20160308_234144.jpg

Yeah, not a single sickly looking plant in that field of green. Such uniformity.

Great work bud, as usual.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom