Double j's 4000w hps grow+veg room

Re: Triple j's 4000w hps grow+veg room

Wow, that sucks, hope they all pull through. Good luck....

Ya i was thinking of a sgrog but i think i might have closed a deal on a 420 friendly landlord with a very nice sized enclosed room all i need to do is set up take me half a day tops. I should be able to get everything over by the end of the week.As far as the clones go i have more than i know what to do with so im straight there.good thing is i still have all the veg cycles going so damage should be limited. If im forced to flower in this small ass tent i will have to add the 1000 hps and maybe run the mh with it. If I sgrog though could be extremely hard to get in their and do any work or even water for that matter.

Ya i didnt have enough to invest in the drips this time but that is on for the 3rd grow for sure. I got it all worked out going to put main room up tomorrow night will make sure to get pics

Well after 3 days of hard work and lots of rearranging here is how it ended up.
2 1000w hps in 4 1/2x4 1/2 x 8 feet high.
1 1000w hps in a 3x5x4 feet high.
10000 btu 1125w air conditioner
32 gallon reservoir
here is the main tent
new_set_up_1.jpg

i managed to fit 24 in this badboy if i hang this fan i can get 25 now this are in the 3 gallon pots.the second tent i will upload tonight when lights are on. what i did was take all the ones in the cups going to be a total of 21 in smaller pots and put them in the small tent. here is a pic of a super silver haze at 15 days going to have to flower a week early.
super_silver_haze_transplant.jpg

super_silver_haze_roots.jpg

I had to get rid of the ver room and the couple of mommas and flower everything else i couldnt keep it without blowing breakers so i will have to start them when i get a more adequate place.
A t5 light also fell on this hindu plant but it seems to have healed nicely so i will give it a go.
broken_hindu.jpg

I will get those pics of tent two in a few hours.

Very nice, looks like you have some nice healthy plant. + rep

here is the big tent garden i forgot to post earlier today.
new_set_up2.jpg

I feed them today for flower stage with sensi bloom a and b, liquid karma, big bud,floranecter, at 1250ppms plan is to raise about 150 per week to 1600 then back down.

Well its has been awhile and i apologize i have been sick and very busy dialing this thing in plants were not getting a good amount of water every feeding the drippers i had just didnt do the trick so i am going to have to water by hand this time around but i think i can just run a long hose of my pump in the res and hold it over each pot and water it will be a bitch but that's what i have to do. i put together this drip system only proplem was only one side of the pot would get water or a quarter of the pot if i wer to do this again i would loose the drippers on the end and instead just make a ring with the 3/4 inch polly tube connect it with a t and poke some nice size hole all the way around the ring instead and lay that on the top of the soil. the kit they sell at home depot now for 19 bucks and all you need is a pump and a few other cheap pieces. well here are my latest pics.
This is the drip system
drip_system.jpg

this is the main tent after i trimmed some fan leaves because of crowding they were blocking all the light.
week_3_flower_pic1_main.jpg

week_3_flower_pic_2_main.jpg

these ones are some after i trimmed them i believe that the discoloration is from a lack of water.
week_3_flower_lack_of_water.jpg

hindu_week_3_flower.jpg

These last 2 are from the smaller tent lot easier to water so not seeing the same discoloration in there. these were just before trimming.
week_3_flower_small_room.jpg

week_3_flower_small_pic_2.jpg

Also got my co2 up and running have been running at 1300ppms this week using the sensi a and b, budswell, magical,flora nectar, and big bud, and liquid karma but the budswell and bigbud i alternate between feedings. As far as the whiteflys go haven't been giving me to much troubl since i switched to foxfarms dont bug me spray.

Thanks butcher those are some encouraging words i needed right about now its been a rough one thus far but all is starting to come together off to hemp con will post some new pics when i get back.

Yea like butch said being able to recognize problems and resolve them is a great quality. Everyone messes up. I'm definitly no exception. I screw up all the time, but its in our mistakes that we learn the most. +rep for adjustin on the fly

Well if your not going to adjust on the fly what the hell you growing for is the way i see it you never know what is going to happen but you cant just sit back when it happens and pray to the gods and hope for the best. Im pretty sure it was a lack of water that was killing leaves and changing the colors because last night the main room hit a big growth spurt the plants will well under the little osculating fan last night and today the are at or higher than the top of the fan.

Looking very nice, Lots and lots of bud site. Looks like you are well on your way.. Great job...

some of the plants are turning yellow and starting to shrivel up cant put my finger on it ive tried to flush them didnt help thinking maybe the ph might be off need to get the meter recalabrated see what happens.

well i was running at 5.8 ph but ive been hearing that should be for hydro that i should probally be running about 6.5 any truth to that?

Back
Top Bottom