Double j's 4000w hps grow+veg room

Well was definitely was the ph level that was off i have some photos before i flushed them an i will put the one after on there tonight.

Here is the main tent nearing the end of the 4th week.
end_week_4_main.jpg

close up of one of the bad plants
week_4_bad_ph_before_flush.jpg

This is a healthy hindu that i Fimed
week_4_Fim_hindu_skunk.jpg

And the small tent has been looking really good just wish it had more space.
week_4_small_tent.jpg

close up of the small tent
week_4_small_tent_2.jpg

I will post the pics of them 2 days after flushing with 6.5 ph level ro water this afternoon.

LOL cola country i like that. It definitely has a lot of colas forming in both tents but the small one is kinda of amazing how well they are doing i thought the size of the pots{2.5 quarts} would bother them but other than the fact they are all only about a foot or so tall they are very healthy.

well everything is right on schedule a few plants got some burn i think once there ph was adjusted they drink more because i gave them straight ro water only magical added up to 200 ppms you can see from the pic what happened.
nute_burn2.jpg

the rest of the tent
week_4_main_tent.jpg

and here are two of the smaller tent just watered.
cola_country2.jpg

cola_country.jpg

Does anyone know if i took the 4 nute burned drawfs from the main tent and just got rid of them could i take 4 of the nicest ones from the small tent and if i took them from the 2 and half quart pots and put them in 2 and a half gallon pots in the main tent would the get bigger or is to late being they just started week 5?

If they are both at the same age then more then likely the stretch is finished. But strains very I've seen strains keep growwing verticaly til the end of flower. This a was a pusr sativa strain though. Other then that the more room would allow for better light penetration, thus denser nugs on those plants. unless they are to bigg and cut light from the lowers.

they seem to be doing just fine for light and they look even healthier than the main ones so im not going to mess with them in that small of a area with a 1000w and 4 t5 lights they get all the light they need.

well it sucks in these tight quarters because i have to take each row out and water them and make sure that there isn't water in there trays because it shoots the humidity way up if left in the trays so i took a picture of each row as i filled the tent back up after watering and gave them first nutes since flushing i put the ones that got burned the most in the front. I also backed them off about two hundred ppms . using sensi bloom a and b, big bud ,budswell ,floranecter magical, liquid karma, @1250 ppms. last feeding of the big bud just budswell the rest of the way.

row 1
row_1_main_week_5.jpg

row 2
row_2_main_week_5.jpg

row 3
row_3_main_week_5.jpg

row 4
row_4_main_week_5.jpg

row 5
row_5_main_week_5.jpg

So the afghan skunk finished in 6 and half weeks but was a real branchy plant and didn't have a huge yield plus this were the ones that got burned along with the hindu so i pulled em. trimmed and dried will upload some photos later the buds did turn out good just disappointed with the yield everything else is doing very well.

Too bad about the yield, at least you got some nice buds so it could be worse. Congrats and great job... + rep

Wow ocnugs those plants are just oustanding!

I wish my ladies could grow to that height..

I gotta keep an eye on this journal..

+reps

:goodjob:

Ok we are in the home stretch here. the afghan skunk is dried and now curing here is a photo.
dried_afghan_skunk.jpg

The pot of gold turned out to be damn good and really responded well to the fim trick.
this sucker has two main colas and eight smaller ones but all nugged right on up.
2_horned_pot_of_gold.jpg

This Hindu skunk has allot of colas so i took a shot from a birds eye view.She is one that suffered some nute burn but buds seem ok.
hindu_skunk1.jpg

These super silver haze are still solid white one or two oarnge hairs at end of week 7.
super_silver_haze4.jpg

and a close up of one of the colas on bubba og.
bubba_kush_og_close_up.jpg

I am going to shoot a phot of the smaller tent now then i will post.

Thanks butcher here is the small tent and i cant belive these suckers havent got root bound[knock on wood].

small_tent_1.jpg

small_tent_2.jpg

small_tent3.jpg

Thanks butcher here is the small tent and i cant belive these suckers havent got root bound[knock on wood].

small_tent_1.jpg

small_tent_2.jpg

small_tent3.jpg

Nice nugs oc...glad you preserved and kept at her...partnerships are difficult at the best of times...just read your journal. glad you caught the ph half way through...sometimes you want to tell the person until you realize when it was written. I tried removing fan leaves for a grow but found the plant didn't quite build buds the same and hurt yeild. The area where you remove the leaf neads to heal, besides the energy it takes to do that, and probably most importanly the plant uses those leaves to create growth, but many do it!
Do you use h202 in your feedings and water?:goodjob:

Ya i bought a new ph meter b4 this grow but that piece of shit started reading 15.86 no matter what the levels were so i ditched it.

Back
Top Bottom