Reaf's 4000W Mixed Medical Grow

Not much will happen with the strain until it's legal here. Unfortunately it is purely an outdoor strain and with me concentrating on indoor i have put the seeds into cold storage for while.

Definitely an outdoor strain at 3m hehe, have you tried giving it a go indoors with a shorter veg or some serious LST etc?

Breed this to a short flowering afghani, then bx to white widow. So much kak advice from someone who has never bred anything. Hahahaha!!!

You won't be disappointed Miller. One of the best growers on this forum in my opinion.

One day I will have the opportunity to work this strain. In my current situation it's not feasible for me to get this strain going properly , it needs to be mass planted so selection can take place. It doesn't help growing a few plants and hoping to get lucky with selection , in the end I will just weaken the strain. For now I am content to store it for the future .

Update day 2 of Flower.

26 ladies in 30L buckets
Northern vision
Nepal indica
White lemon
Ice
Zeus OG

I have grown these strains out a lot and they all have basicly the same flower time if grown properly. I treated all the pots with mycroryzal fungi when they were transplanted and watered with amino acids and aact. They then got a week to settle and went into flower on Monday.

They are under 4 x 1000w high par digital HPS lighting with ac. I hate bugs and hate spraying in flower even more so after they were transplanted I hit them with pyrol spray as a preventative measure , so if you see a little leaf burn it's from that. I like to be better safe than sorry after a major infestation a while ago.
Other than that not much to tell atm since its only just begun.
Please note the pics were taken under hps lighting with a slight colour filter so the ladies are looking a little more yellow than they really are , which is a nice rich green.

IMG_20160202_172432.jpg
IMG_20160202_172535.jpg
IMG_20160202_172329.jpg
IMG_20160202_172457.jpg
IMG_20160202_172558.jpg
IMG_20160202_172405.jpg
IMG_20160202_172513.jpg
IMG_20160202_172651.jpg
IMG_20160202_172759.jpg
IMG_20160202_175655.jpg
IMG_20160202_175718.jpg
IMG_20160202_175613.jpg
IMG_20160202_175740.jpg

Maybe someone can answere this question for me as well. As ypu can see from the pics below all my root balls across all my strains developed nodules a few years ago. At the time I was worried but have come to realize that it doesn't harm the ladies at all. I have tried to research it and the closest thing I could find was in legumes and the nitrogen fixing bacteria that do the exact same thing. I was under the impression that cannabis is not a host for that bacteria...I like to understand things and even though it doesn't harm the ladies I really would like to understand it . My next step is to have it analysed but in this country that's an expencive process. See pics below

Old root ball from previous run
IMG_20160202_013353.jpg

New root ball from when I transplanted with the lady it belong to , as you can see she is really happy

IMG_20160202_013314.jpg
IMG_20160202_143731.jpg

Cheers
Reaf

Damn dude. You're hitting it out the park. Nice lovely green colour on your ladies.

+ reps

We share the same dream Reaf. I have such big plans. It's ridiculous that we have to fear the law.

Crazy, my apartment maintenance was in my room with tent, ballast on floor, they replaced the weather striping on my window I duct my extraction fan out of and they did not say anything. Moreover, 5 days later still no note on door. Times are changing.

Cheers

Maybe... hopefully... they didn't know what they were looking at and didn't care enough to try and find out.

Maybe... hopefully... they didn't know what they were looking at and didn't care enough to try and find out.
They knew, it's Oregon and it's legal. But growing in rented space for profit is not allowed ($100 USD, will get a rec grow license so you can sell to dispensary. Only issue is if your renting federal laws apply due to banking law. But 4 plants are legal for personal use. That's me, I'm my only customer.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom