Redneck's First Major Grow On A Budget - Super OG Kush - Blueberry - Purple Kush

Yeah I thought about giving it a diluted bit of nutrients but didn't want to make matters worse.... had to leave my girls for two weeks with my wife while I'm working so I'll have to see what they look like when I get back... thanks

Alright so I'm planning on building a 2 and 1/2 by 2 and 1/2 by 6 ft grow box for when my girls starts to flower and possibly doing the scrog and I want to buy an LED light that will give me an awesome yield what light and wattage do you guys recommend?

I've never used either the Perfect Sun or Vipra but have used the Mars Hydro 300 and Illuminator Jumbo UFO as well as some home made LED. If I were to buy a pre made unit it would probably be a Mars or I would just research the type of drivers and LED's a manufacturer uses and build it for a fraction of the cost.

I just Googled it LOL I've heard a lot of people say to use flat white paint on the inside but wouldn't it make more sense to use a high-gloss to reflect more light down?

one month update for the og kush....3 week update on the purple kush...2 week update on the bb #1 an 1 week update on the bb#2 ...

BB #2 still discolored but it is growing.... kinda slowly tho
420-magazine-mobile546772321.jpg

BB #1 slight nute burn a week ago but seems to be growing out of it well.
420-magazine-mobile273907305.jpg

2 purple kush babies... their a lil sensitive to the nutes as well
420-magazine-mobile2017390316.jpg

An the gorgeous super OG kush doin swell
420-magazine-mobile430865580.jpg

New mars hydro light gonna be here tomorrow.. so excited.... gotta start building my bloom room asap

Back
Top Bottom