Redneck's First Major Grow On A Budget - Super OG Kush - Blueberry - Purple Kush

Not very happy with my bb from cks.... had 7 seeds all sprouted but 5 of the sprouts died after they got bout an inch an a half tall... the stem shrinks up in one lil spot an then they fall over dead... only got one that is actually doin good...anyone else have problems like this with certain seeds?

I wouldn't put too much blame on the seeds if you got them to germinate. What medium were they planted in? Soil, coco, hydro? Was the medium too hot for seedlings? Nutes? Climate? Was it too hot or cold for the young ones?

I wouldn't put too much blame on the seeds if you got them to germinate. What medium were they planted in? Soil, coco, hydro? Was the medium too hot for seedlings? Nutes? Climate? Was it too hot or cold for the young ones?
I started them out in soil... couple in mg (i know its bad) couple in ffof.... all my other seedlings of different stains (same soil) are doin fine.... just the bb have trouble starting out for some reason...i don't get it

Super og kush 8 days after top
420-magazine-mobile955863852.jpg

Purple kush twins 6 days after top
420-magazine-mobile978132481.jpg

Blueberry has yet to be topped
420-magazine-mobile1686711778.jpg

Fed all on monday morning an holy shit they really started takin off.... hopefully this hurricane don't mess me up to much as I'm right on the southeast coast of FL...it's gonna be a doozy... hopefully im still here to do my next update lol

Cks had a very specific way they want you to germinate. You didn't do it and now your not having luck? It still might not be the seeds my friend. Just saying

Then you should have said that not just say I planted them in MG and ff. My bad my friend no worries as you may have gotten bad pills then.
Derbybud

Something I do to ease them into taking up nutrients when the cotyledon are used up, and die off, is mix my regular soil 1 to 1 with Perlite, or anything that will create drainage and dilute the strength so it's not to hot for them at first.

post hurricane update... had to keep them outside for the last week because i have no power still.... hope it doesn't signal them to flower early

Purple kush growing sweet started lst today on both of them
420-magazine-mobile1637428775.jpg

Super og kush growing slower than others but still doin good
420-magazine-mobile1988176615.jpg

Blueberry topped 4 days ago
420-magazine-mobile526683727.jpg

WE HAVE BALLS lol.... not how I wanted to do it but I'm still going to be able to breed the blueberry with the purple kush and OG Kush....
420-magazine-mobile1936250319.jpg

Time to start building my new grow house .
420-magazine-mobile1859839053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom