Redneck's First Major Grow On A Budget - Super OG Kush - Blueberry - Purple Kush

Ah boy that is how it starts

Edit:next thing you know you got genetics you can't remember unless you got your seed collection in front of you

Quick couple questions y'all... if i buy regular seeds an get a female, i can then use cs on one branch of that plant to make pollen an cross with a different feminized plant to make feminized seeds correct? Will it have more of a hermie trait?

Here's a quick update.... day 53 since sprout.... minor overkill on nutes two weeks ago for the two purple kush girls but two waterings with plain ph'd water since an they are doin great...preflowers showed up right before i put em in the box but haven't seen anymore since so that's good... would like to veg til hopefully the mid/end of October before i flip to flower ...2 pk in front...og kush in back
420-magazine-mobile1741181770.jpg

slight defol done just after pic was takin... couple yellow leaves on bottom an a few fan leaves further up blocking new tops from getting light

Looking good exiting times in the new space
they seem to be loving it... had to go outta town the day after i put the box together an i been ordering stuff offline like crazy since lol hopefully ill be home in a week or so... can't wait to put my new fan in there

There are different cuts of chemdog and different breeders doing crosses.
I'm not sure...this is all i could find about it on the website.....
Species — Hybrid
Type — Feminized seed
Genetic Lineage — Unknown but is a parent strain of Sour Diesel and OG Kush
Grow difficulty — Moderately difficult to grow
Flowering Time — 49 to 63 days
Height — 1.5 meters on average
Yield — 700 to 800 grams per square meter
Potency — 15 percent to 20 percent THC

Back
Top Bottom