Redneck's First Major Grow On A Budget - Super OG Kush - Blueberry - Purple Kush

Topped em a couple times since last update an just transplanted to 3 gallons with some LST on all.... purple kush in back... og kush in front
420-magazine-mobile1829535607.jpg

Got my fan an filter delivered while i was gone... gonna wait till they start stinking to hook up the filter.... quick question about the filter do they go bad after you use them for a certain amount of time like do they quit filtering the stank air?
420-magazine-mobile1174980982.jpg

Also while I was gone my clonex and my rapid Rooter plugs came in so I figured I'd try my hand at cloning yesterday... they're not dead yet so I think I might have done something right... they are droopin kinda hard but haven't fallin completely over.... not sure if they'd normal...guess I'll have to wait and see if I get some Roots sprouted within a week or two
420-magazine-mobile851181232.jpg

Sorry for sideways pics lol

Hey fellers an lady fellers...sorry bout the no update stint but all is well here....kinda.... two in the back are purple kush growing amazing....og kush in front is sick....
420-magazine-mobile2105617633.jpg

Og kush.... started about a week ago and I don't think its a nute burn cuz it's only goin after fan leaves here an there.... thought it was Calcium deficiency so I bought some cal-mag but it hasn't helped yet kind of wondering if it's something else
420-magazine-mobile251924578.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1869520369.jpg

Any ideas at all would be muchly appreciated

Not sure....i flushed it once bout a week ago but it still has some brown leaves developing..but not as quick or as bad as it was....also one of my pk girls started doin the same thing.... gonna flush them both again tonight an add half strength nutes

Og kush
420-magazine-mobile752893371.jpg

What does it look like it could be in your opinion PW? It starts at the tips and then the whole leaf turns brown and curls into a canoe and then falls off.... seems like it starts from the bottom and works its way up but it doesn't hit every leaf on the way up just kind of hits leafs here an there

Back
Top Bottom