Refrigerated dehumidifier fire concerns

that unit is refrigerated as well. it uses the same propane type as the one you are returning .... pretty much anything you look at will be using it as well.

google r290. it's a propane. it's the recommended refrigerant for 100% of new ac and dehum apps. i don't think you'll find a good one without.

that unit is refrigerated as well. it uses the same propane type as the one you are returning .... pretty much anything you look at will be using it as well.

google r290. it's a propane. it's the recommended refrigerant for 100% of new ac and dehum apps. i don't think you'll find a good one without.
Hey Butler thanks for popping back.
Yes you are absolutely right amigo. Most now are refrigerated.
I have watched a few video explaining bit more on them. I had found a one that I liked, it was dessicant dehumidifier. It ticks most of the boxes but then I learned it gives off a lot of heat. It will make the air temp in the tent 10c more than the air, was thinking of making something so I cud vet the hot air out, but then came across a few more. They are small and compact, and they are very popular as well. It's refrigeration but very quiet and u can decide if u want the air that's coming out of it to be warm or cool.

MeacoDry ABC 12 Litre Dehumidifier with Humidistat and Laundry Mode - BuyItDirect.ie

I have a Meaco Eco 12L in the room outside the tent which is essentially the lung room. I use a tube to take the condensate out into a tuff crate that holds 72L in case I forget to empty it. I ran my extraction into the lung room too. It is moderately ventilated so gases like O2 and CO2 get rebalanced, but I kept the heat in and the humidity pretty stable.

I have a Meaco Eco 12L in the room outside the tent which is essentially the lung room. I use a tube to take the condensate out into a tuff crate that holds 72L in case I forget to empty it. I ran my extraction into the lung room too. It is moderately ventilated so gases like O2 and CO2 get rebalanced, but I kept the heat in and the humidity pretty stable.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
If you want to say hi and meet everyone here is a link.
How is your garden doing?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Midge, thanks for taking the time to give your input. Yes this is defo the model I've decided on. Such good reviews, and it ticks all the boxes. It's even one of the more quieter ones at 30dbs. I've probably 1/2 weeks max until harvest and hoping to have it by then.

I see you are a new member, welcome to a great community. Everyone all to happy to help. What have you got growing at the moment?

Hi Gaz,

Great choice, I felt the same. It's worth the extra cash to have one that is safe, cheap to run, drains externally, has a good range of settings, high efficiency I can vouch for and works well down to pretty low temperatures :)

I have been coming here every now and again, but hadn't actually joined until just now. Thanks for the welcome!

I grow organically in Ecothrive's Ecolife living / super soil charged up with microbiotic and fungal content and nutrition with a bit of Biobizz here and there to round out any issues - such as their organic Calmag.

I have just finished a crop of Chemdog (GreenHouse Seeds), Skunk #1 (Sensi Seeds) and Cheddar #1 (BSB Genetics).

In conjunction with what is left of the Sour Diesel Auto (Ice Seeds) and Chocolate Mint OG Auto that I grew last spring, they'll get me through the next year. Hopefully, energy prices will have sorted themselves out a bit by then and won't be quite as scary :)

I will probably pop a could of beans in the ground for summer, but I'm in a city so it'd have to be some stealthy autos tucked in the shrubbery to have a chance :D

Back
Top Bottom