I sprouted a few of my own seeds (Cap Junky x my Hound Dawg) to test them. I stuck one in a 2g pot of Promix Organic.
She looked a little dull until her first feeding of @Remo Nutrients , now she's looking a nice shiny green.

all the nutrient prizes Remo has given away and not many journals or postings about people using them.
What gives?

all the nutrient prizes Remo has given away and not many journals or postings about people using them.
What gives?
Iā€™m waiting on mine to arrive but will definitely be adding it to my grows. Been using MC so long it will be nice to change it up a little

this is a test run of my cross Cheese x Widow in a 2g pot at 8 weeks fed @Remo Nutrients feed, feed, feed, water, etc
just finished the second one gallon water only flush. The runoffs ppm is 500, my water is 180 of that.

this is a few days later before and after a defol

The first three weeks flowering I was using the @Remo Nutrients at 75% strength on top and alternating every other fill of the swick reservoir with Remos at 75% or plain water. I only noticed a few burnt leaf tips but for weeks 4-6 I've reduced the Remos to 50%

before

after

Back
Top Bottom