4 Plant Grow 2Cookies Kush, 1Canuck Cheese, 1Canuck White Widow: Autopot, Remo Nutrients

zigzagburning

Hey Guys, It has been a long time coming. I am going to try and start a grow journal and do my best to keep it updated weekly every Sunday.
To start it off this is my equipment I will be using.
First of all my light. I am using HID 600 watt dim-able ballast with a Parabolic Shade and a vertical hung 600 Ushio Bulb. I have done this for the spectrum which horizontal it is 2100K but Vertical it is close to 3000K. Also there is no direct light hitting plants, it is all reflective. I find this adds more bulk to the buds.

I started using the Auto Pot system which simplifies my watering while using Remo Nutrients for the food.
The plants will be
2 Barney's Farm Cookies Kush 2 at back
1 Canuck White Widow Front left
1 Canuck Cheese Front right

These are actually from seed other then the Cookies Kush . I took clones off them 2 weeks before my Last grow ended. I did this to make sure they rooted.

The Flower Plants I am using 30ml per 20L of
Remo's Micro
Remo's Bloom
Remo's VeloKelp
Remo's MagNifiCal
Remo's Natures's Candy
Remos's AstroFlower
My Clones get 8ml per Gallon of VeloKelp and the clone dip I use is Pro-Mix Rooting Powder. I found that the powder works better when you dunk the clones into Soil.
I am also using Pro-Mix HP(lite blue Symbol) which has a ton of perlite in it and this works really good for the AutoPots . The size of the AutoPots has been Modified to hold 2 Gals instead of 4. I used 4 full pots at first but found that I was using more soil then I wanted and there wasn't much difference in the out come.
Feel free to Ask Questions

Ps I have grown the Cookies one grow before and here is a teaser of her at 8 weeks. The night she got Chopped

Using Remo's Nutrients for bloom IMG_1282.JPG at 30 ml of each for 5 gallons.

I played in the flower room for a bit . I gave the girls a hair cut dolled them up good and pretty, hopefully they will enjoy it and give me a better production. I tried to keep everything that gets light and what didn't got removed. The cheese was short when I put it in. I should of waited but oh well . I needed 1 more plant to make the 4 so the cheese got elected. I never grew any kind of cheese before so I was excited to see what she does.

IMG_1281.JPG

I found out that you have to drain the lines going to the auto pot at least once a week. I put the valve in that they sent with the system at the end of the line. I let it run for a few seconds. I do find that the floats get gummed up with salts (white film) at water level. I check them often and find a tap on top of float system frees them up.
1'st week of flower and the hairs are just starting to show up. I used to grow Reg seeds and phenol hunt a mom, So find myself checking sex all the time when not needed. I got bunch of fem seeds on sale so figured why not and less work.

I have just tried the first go the one just before this one of the cookies kush. I was expecting more of a kush but it brings the Cookies over more. Just a faint kush to it. It has a pretty good uplift high to it at first then the indica creeps in with a head spin. I vape a lot and this one is tasty on the vape.

On the third week . I washed out reservoir and lines(letting a liter roughly come out) of mixed solution
Nutes 30 ml of each per 5 gal
Remo's micro
Remo's bloom
Remo's velokelp
Remo's magnifical
Remo's Nature's candy
Remo's AstroFlower

My modification to the auto pots seem to be working . I cut pots in half so to use less soil. they now hold 2 gallons instead of 4. The humidity went up a little , but OK because humidity was little low. It now runs between 45-50% . Temp never went above 29c yet.
all my pictures are from my Iphone Se. I did have a good camera but got broken and not ready to fork out 500$ or more for another.
IMG_1294.JPG

Back L&R Cookies Kush, Front L White Widow, Front R Cheese

Day 1 of 4th week

Every thing is looking good so far. Thinned out some leafs to let light through. Wicked smells going on in room right now. Toss up between the White Widow and Cheese for aroma but every now an than you get a fait minty musty smell from the Cookie Kush.

White Widow:
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1328.JPG

Cheese:
IMG_1324.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG

Cookie Kush 1:
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1323.JPG

Cookie Kush 2:
IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

Night group photo . Second day of 5th week . Will be given another 5 gal of Mixed Nutes.
30 ml of Remo's Micro, Remo's Bloom, Remo's VeloKelp, Remo's MagNifiCal, Remo's Nature's Candy and Remo's AstroFlower.
Auto pots are working like a charm.

1'st day of week 6 pretty much the same mix of Nutes from week before but I left out MagNifiCal . I notice some burning going on the tips an outer edges of the leafs and this will be last week Of Nutes then it will be straight ph water.
IMG_1424.JPG

1st of week 7 straight ph 6.5 water no nutes . I never flushed just added clean water ph 6.5 letting the plants eat what ever is left in soil.
Night group
IMG_1434.JPG

White Widow
IMG_1435.JPG

Cookies Kush 1
IMG_1436.JPG

Cookies Kush 2
IMG_1439.JPG

Cheese
IMG_1442.JPG

Thanks for viewing and happy 4:20 :passitleft::cough::bongrip::lot-o-toke::roorrip::ganjamon::blunt:

1 st day of week 8. Did a flush of 10 liters per plant ph at 6.5

Cheese
IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

Cookies Kush
IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

Cookies Kush2
IMG_1467.JPG

]
IMG_1468.JPG

White Widow