Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Ohh you already had 36 grams from her haha.. missed that part. I just added up what was in the pics. Wow that is really impressive then man.. over 5 oz is a great yield overall. I was almost getting that off both my plants each time. Friggen awesome man.. lots of buds to go around. Get your bud catching mits on everyone!! Lol 420 mag is amazing no other place we would rather be right guys and gals?! .....

Ohh you already had 36 grams from her haha.. missed that part. I just added up what was in the pics. Wow that is really impressive then man.. over 5 oz is a great yield overall. I was almost getting that off both my plants each time. Friggen awesome man.. lots of buds to go around. Get your bud catching mits on everyone!! Lol 420 mag is amazing no other place we would rather be right guys and gals?! .....
Yes sir. I can't wait to have a final full total number. Just dying to know. Lol.

Good morning all. Another quick tally update. The half of pearl that I chopped and hung was nice n dry this morning.

Weighed and jarred. 76 grams of critical goodness. Jarred 2.5 zips of it and the other 10 grams of fluff will be consumed as I wait for the jars to cure.
Just under 6 zips in jars. .........

Pic is just the 2.5 i put away this morning btw
17028.jpg

Looks like a nice harvest Swag!

What's up next in you Tent?
Well I still have this much of my plants to harvest. What are in jars are about 60% of each plant. Maybe 70% so 30% of each plant still has to be chopped.

As for the next occupants, my dear neighbor newty has been vegging my clones from these 2 plants and her own WW clones. So I'll have some more critical kush for a quick turnaround and for the experience. Then after that I would like to start from seed again with some new strains. I think I have enough CK for a while. I haven't slept this well on a long time.
17029.jpg
22644.jpg

Every time I come here I get soooo excited! Outstanding Swagg, just outstanding .I can't wait to hear the tally! I just keep imagining all your jars and can't wait to get smoking and cooking lol . I'm thinking you should take the hole veggie closet except my monster Swaggs/Ase Jr lol .

Every time I come here I get soooo excited! Outstanding Swagg, just outstanding .I can't wait to hear the tally! I just keep imagining all your jars and can't wait to get smoking and cooking lol . I'm thinking you should take the hole veggie closet except my monster Swaggs/Ase Jr lol .
I'll take whatever will fit. I think I'm gonna try to finish in 3 gal pots.

Smoked some of the freshly dried pearl and it defenitly needs some curing action before I try again. Found my jars at crappy tire yesterday. Gonna grab some bovedas today to keep up with the jars.

I'd be happy harvesting just half of your tent! Well done bud... can't believe you got all that from only 60 to 70% of the plant

I'll take whatever will fit. I think I'm gonna try to finish in 3 gal pots.

Smoked some of the freshly dried pearl and it defenitly needs some curing action before I try again. Found my jars at crappy tire yesterday. Gonna grab some bovedas today to keep up with the jars.

Most are already comfy in their 3 g pots! The CK are ready for lift off ;) WW will need another month I think so that gives me a month to figure out how to flower them or do I just Veg these monsters for 3 months then outdoors? Lolololol oh the possibilities

I'd be happy harvesting just half of your tent! Well done bud... can't believe you got all that from only 60 to 70% of the plant
I'm in disbelief. Another little bit here and I'll be at a half p. .... Can't see why i can't now.
Most are already comfy in their 3 g pots! The CK are ready for lift off ;) WW will need another month I think so that gives me a month to figure out how to flower them or do I just Veg these monsters for 3 months then outdoors? Lolololol oh the possibilities
Perfect. They'll stay on the 3's. I'll have a better idea tomorrow afternoon to the rest of my harvest schedule and the big move after the fixer upper ppl come and go. They'll give me an idea so I know if they'll be back to do more work in a day or a week. Then I'll chop the remainder and make sure there's time to hang dry before they show up next.

Got bored today and just started separating bigger denser nugs from the lighter fluff. Lol. Things ppl do on their first harvest.

I'm in disbelief. Another little bit here and I'll be at a half p. .... Can't see why i can't now. Perfect. They'll stay on the 3's. I'll have a better idea tomorrow afternoon to the rest of my harvest schedule and the big move after the fixer upper ppl come and go. They'll give me an idea so I know if they'll be back to do more work in a day or a week. Then I'll chop the remainder and make sure there's time to hang dry before they show up next.

Got bored today and just started separating bigger denser nugs from the lighter fluff. Lol. Things ppl do on their first harvest.

Sounds great! If I had your harvest I'd be rolling in it and taking some to bed and everywhere lol sorry Hun, make room for Pearl or Wanda or both .

Day 82.

These lowers starting to really get thier tan on. I been lowering the light some everyday just to get every last gram outta them. I'll start flush again tomorrow and prepare for a mid week chop.
17008.jpg
32199.jpg
22639.jpg
41644.jpg
51305.jpg
61140.jpg
7946.jpg
8794.jpg
9567.jpg

Looks delicious swag seriously well done

How excited are ya to lite up one ?

Looks delicious swag seriously well done

How excited are ya to lite up one ?
This ck is something let me tell u. I been sleeping well. Today I had a midday blunt that put me into a coma. Afternoon cone put me on another short coma. Bout to light my goodnight ..

Catch u all tomorrow.

This ck is something let me tell u. I been sleeping well. Today I had a midday blunt that put me into a coma. Afternoon cone put me on another short coma. Bout to light my goodnight ..

Catch u all tomorrow.

Night buddy .

These B's are outta control! I am calling this training "merry go round training" They are screaming for you to save them.lol
17009.jpg
22640.jpg
32200.jpg
41645.jpg
I'll bring some home tomorrow Wanda is a thing of the past now. She got all chopped up Today. Pearls needs the night still. So she might get chopped tomorrow or Thursday. Trying to speed things along.

Back
Top Bottom