Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Looking damn fine ! Those nugs are AAA for sure bud .

Glad to see even after all the landlord shit that you were able to pull a nice harvest of quality meds brother!

Can't wait to see you keep adding to your resume ;P

Peace my man! . . . . . .

Salutations Swag,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective

Salutations Swag,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective
Nice. Glad you got around to making that thread

Day 77 ...wooo

This ain't even half of Wanda I think it's been. Fuck me what a chore this really is lol.
17030.jpg
22645.jpg
32204.jpg
41649.jpg
61143.jpg
51308.jpg
7948.jpg
9569.jpg
8796.jpg

Some more. I just finished washing all of them now and gonna call it a day. Just letting them drip dry for a few mins then move them into the box. It's been around 20-26 degrees C and rh had been in the 50's anytime I've checked. Took some really nice shots withthe dslr too. I'll post some here shortly and also on urban achievers foto thread. Check that out if u guys haven't already. Link is a few posts back.

17031.jpg
22646.jpg
32205.jpg
41650.jpg
51309.jpg
61145.jpg
7950.jpg
8797.jpg

Day 78. Oh boy. Ok so today I began chopping at the other sister. I removed anything that felt real dense and mostly top branches that alr3afy developed that nice colour we all love....i do anyway. So I think I'm almost half way on each plant. There were some nice dense fuckers in there. Also some lighter green fluff too but whatever. Next run when I use the Cali 550 for the whole run, I expect better results. Here are a few shots of the thinning garden. Also got a nice fat glob of finger/scissor goodness. I dunno it's it's dabbable but I'm aboit to find out. My 3 horn branch came down today and I forgot to mention yesterday's chop was the double header as the star attraction. She's a beaut. That's enough for today. Oh yea before I forget, when do I toss them into a jar with some boveda? I only have 2 jars. A small and a big one. They aint gonna be enough. Wal-Mart didn't have any mason jars. Might check the supermarket.
17033.jpg
22648.jpg
32207.jpg
41652.jpg
51314.jpg
61147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom