Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Thanks everyone. It's been very hard to keep my hands off these nugs. I've gone thru 6 grams already lol. My 36 in the jar is dwindling even without curing.

Good news is I have some blueberry and a couple other strains coming from the LP this coming week.

Bad news is I went to show my buddy a little sample nug and I had my scissor hash in the same container to show him too. Fucker thought I brought it FOR him. But when I seen the smile on his face when he hopped outta his truck to take it up to his place, I couldn't crush his joy and happiness. There's more scissor goodness to be had here for me.

Now for the plants, due to my schedule and other circumstances, my harvesting needed to go on pause. So whatever I chopped is hanging and the other half of each plants is still catching led rays. Figured since I can't don't anything for a week or so then I might aswell get a little feeding action happening. So they been feeding again and this will continue for a few days followed by a few more days of another flush then the final 2 or 3 day process of chopping trimming hanging. Time to bring those numbers down a tad more. Fuck I just can't get enough. Blueberry please come save the critical from being consumed.

Have a great weekend everyone. ..let's puff a night cap to that. ...

Thats real nice of ya to give it away like that.. id like to have seen his face if you said bitch please, id mess with him a little if he assumed it was his haha. Then give it to him! I gave away some of my hash and got no feedback on it.. so i feel ya on that one in a way. Sucks but there will be plenty more where that came from! Hope you can get some to cure.. the difference is really noticeable after a month.

Thats real nice of ya to give it away like that.. id like to have seen his face if you said bitch please, id mess with him a little if he assumed it was his haha. Then give it to him! I gave away some of my hash and got no feedback on it.. so i feel ya on that one in a way. Sucks but there will be plenty more where that came from! Hope you can get some to cure.. the difference is really noticeable after a month.
Yea I shoulda but It just happened too quick to react. Lol. I just chuckled to myself after. He doesn't even smoke really. So I bet if I go to his place in a month, I'll be able to retrieve my hashish. There's gonna be plenty left to cure thanks to my order of meds today. Just so happens they had a special on the blueberry which I enjoyed very much. 5 bucks a gram. Why the fuck not. So I ordered a ton of that plus a small order of "the purps" and "serious (alien dog) " always like sampling new shit they bring out. And I couldn't turn down the special on the blueberry. What timing tho cuz in a months time I woulda really put a dent into my soon to be filled jars.

Gotta make a run to crappy tire or wallys for some mason jars tomorrow as well as a few more bovedas. Laziness didn't allow me to do it the past couple days.

I wanna grow bb so badly.. i dont have access to legal weed like you do. A man can dream. Got bb freebies from seedsman and canuk seeds so im ready for action! Those other two sound great too. Yea just sneak it out from under him when hes real stoned.. he will never remember haha! .
Thats funny, I ordered some blueberry but it wasnt on sale lol, but also have some lemon meringue and harlequin coming so... hopefully monday lol
The BB defenitly made my lust if strains to grow after I had some a few weeks back. Smell and bag appeal. N ofcourse the smoke itself. If love to try my own with cloudy trichs at least. Only shitty thing about the LP....everything is clear. I've check different strains on different orders. All clear trichs. Shoulda told the guy on the phone. Oh well. Just about time for a wake n bake. Batch of day 2 trim might be just dry enough this morning.

Hmm well maybe access to legal weed isnt so great.. sad to hear those dickheads really do harvest early to make a profit. If they would just leave em for a couple of weeks they would be much more potent and have customers flocking back. Idiots. Sorry that makes me mad lol. No point in saying anything im sure they 'know' what they are doing. Hah! Even more excited for the bb now!! ...

Hmm well maybe access to legal weed isnt so great.. sad to hear those dickheads really do harvest early to make a profit. If they would just leave em for a couple of weeks they would be much more potent and have customers flocking back. Idiots. Sorry that makes me mad lol. No point in saying anything im sure they 'know' what they are doing. Hah! Even more excited for the bb now!! ...
That's just how they are. Like ant other business. $$$ first.
Mmmmm blueberry! Nice deal $5 a g!
Couldn't turn that deal down. Had a busy day of runnin around a bit and still didn't get everything I wanted. Hopefully there's more warm days on the forecast for the dogpark stroll.

No new action to report today. Wandas second day chop trim n dry was ready to be jarred this evening and boy am I ever amazed. So let's keep in mind here. So far I've chopped probably 65% of Wanda I'll say. Day one chop total dry weight was 36 grams. Probably 30 left since I been smoking that shit steady lmao. So we'll just call it 30.

Today day 2 of Wanda is dry like I said. Here are the numbers. ....
17027.jpg
22643.jpg
32203.jpg

I believe that puts me at 94 grams so far of dried and jarred Wanda only. Pearl will be dry in the next day or two so hopefully that's another one or 2 zips. Then the rest of the plants next week when I chop em. Man I can't stop smiling.
41648.jpg

No new action to report today. Wandas second day chop trim n dry was ready to be jarred this evening and boy am I ever amazed. So let's keep in mind here. So far I've chopped probably 65% of Wanda I'll say. Day one chop total dry weight was 36 grams. Probably 30 left since I been smoking that shit steady lmao. So we'll just call it 30.

Today day 2 of Wanda is dry like I said. Here are the numbers. ....
17027.jpg
22643.jpg
32203.jpg

Looks good swag congrats buddy

Nice man almost two and a half oz!! That's about what i got off the slurricane actually.. i got less i think. Nice quality meds, much better then those dispensary buds! Congrats man!!....
U mean 3 and a half. I bet whatever of pearl I'm drying is gonna be another 1.5-2. Fuck I'm so thrilled. I can't even describe what I'm feeling. All smiles here. Man. Thanks everyone for the ongoing support. 420 mag group grow had been an absolute success so far. Beyond my imagination.

Back
Top Bottom