Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I'll bring some home tomorrow Wanda is a thing of the past now. She got all chopped up Today. Pearls needs the night still. So she might get chopped tomorrow or Thursday. Trying to speed things along.

It's so bitter sweet, right. no rush bud! I was just showing them off;) glad to hear we will see you tomorrow.I got all my work done today so I can straight chill tomorrow. I'll be up early so just text me. #RipWandaandPearl we will smoke you proudly girls✌️

Wow Swag! Insane!

I can't wait to see the final tally!

100/100

You blew it outta the park mang .

Wow Swag! Insane!

I can't wait to see the final tally!

100/100

You blew it outta the park mang .
Thanks bruh. Should have a final tally in a few days. 3-5 days. Just trimming the last of pearl right now then wash n hang. And wait. Wanda should be dry tomorrow or the following day so I'll have a final tally for her sooner. .
1/2 lb swagg ..still in shock.

Out with the old. In with the new.

3 ck second generation and a white widow in the back left. Maybe veg for a week or two then flip. Don't really wanna spend too much time on these girls.
17026.jpg
22642.jpg
32202.jpg
51307.jpg
41647.jpg
61142.jpg
8795.jpg
7947.jpg
9568.jpg

Hell yea man, you will be in flower again soon lol. Some nice looking ladies there...️
Soon never comes soon enough. Lol.
Just a quick shout out! This critical Kush you made is amaze...that is all.
Thx. Glad ur enjoying it. I took a break off it yesterday and just smoked the other stuff I had.....sometime in the afternoon I started to get a bad headache. So I went back to hit my ck for a night cap. Helped a bit.

Soon never comes soon enough. Lol. Thx. Glad ur enjoying it. I took a break off it yesterday and just smoked the other stuff I had.....sometime in the afternoon I started to get a bad headache. So I went back to hit my ck for a night cap. Helped a bit.

It's definitely a night time med! Lol it's in my bedtime repertoire strongest shit I have, you've seen my collection .

Another little tally update. Wanda is all completely dried weighed and jarred now. She's one bad bitch let me tell you. She was not messing around.

Wanda = 153.6 grams = 5.49 oz. .

They loved under that little 165w Cali till their last month or so. Not bad at all.

Pearls total SO FAR is just under 80 grams (2.8oz) according to my tally.

8.31 oz so far. Another day and I should have pearls total then we can wrap this show up. Still grinning for no reason randomly all throughout the day. Lol.

Well you've cleared the 1 gram a watt mark swagg. I'd be smilining until summer if I were you! Absolutely amazing grow buddy!

And let me be clear your growing in a 2ft by 2ft tent correct?

Well you've cleared the 1 gram a watt mark swagg. I'd be smilining until summer if I were you! Absolutely amazing grow buddy!

And let me be clear your growing in a 2ft by 2ft tent correct?
2x2.5 homie. With no experience and no expectations. Just hopes of being able to smoke 1 nug of my own to this. You've been a big help each step of the way. Thank you so much...and I mean each step from the beginning.

It's definitely a night time med! Lol it's in my bedtime repertoire strongest shit I have, you've seen my collection .
Told u, proceed with caution. Lol. There's more so don't go slow on ur jar.

Well done on Wanda mate, I've got a Critical garden going at the mo and seeing that last post was an inspiration to me ;)

Salute to you sir, from one gardener to another
Thabjs. I been lurking in ur journal .

Feel free to ask anything u want anytime.
Wowsa . I knew it would be high;) what I say!! Lol congrats and I'm so lucky and grateful to get to reap the benefits of Wanda and Pearl...excellent grow and WHAT this was your first grow! I can't imagine what you will produce moving forward = mind blown.
Thanks. Sky's the limit.

Back
Top Bottom