Renew grower

Hawk35

Smoked God's gift for over 40 years. Piped grass, hash, and opium. Grew plants 30 years ago, but need to solo grow for my own use. Looking at no more than 2 plants a season. I have a few grower friends and have asked them specific questions. I get different advice. I have built my 4 x 4 grow room. Now my question is I lean towards flourecent lighting can anyone post what they grew under these conditions?

My first grow I did 80% of the way through using only CFL's. I got about 2 oz per plant which has been my best per plant yield so far, even though I have since switched to HPS and LED. Of course I let those first plants get much bigger than the ones since.

Trick with cfl's is to use lots and keep them really close to the plants with lots of reflectors really close as well. With what I have learned since then I could probably get 3+ oz per plant from a similar size setup, but that was 435 watts and required a lot of work. Right now I'm using 2 LED's which together are only 370 watts. I pulled 7 oz from my last grow and could have easily doubled that with better planning.

Is there some reason why you must use fluorescents?

:welcome: Hawk35 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
I agree with everything Pantagruel has told you.
My current grow, (my 1st one), is days from harvest and I've done the entire grow with only CFLs.
I am using 1800 Watts for my 4 plants though.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Pantagruel no reason for the use of fluorescents. I know there is a difference of output using the various lights as far as how much each plant will produce. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom