Reputation points

Forget about it. My rep was shot to hell long before I found this place. I am surprised at how many here want to play parent/teacher/child game.
The majority are usually ten years behind the curve, anyway. Now, where do I vote for American Idiot-er Idol?

Forget about it. My rep was shot to hell long before I found this place. I am surprised at how many here want to play parent/teacher/child game.
The majority are usually ten years behind the curve, anyway. Now, where do I vote for American Idiot-er Idol?

LOL. The lil scale symbol next to the green dot below the user's name. I actually enjoy playing the village idiot when I smoke myself silly.
You can also report bad post with the icon next to it on the right. We prefer to keep a friendly more adult atmosphere.:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

Nobody ever gives me rep points anymore!!! I think my posts are too long for stoners to read :D

biohaze you gave me a blue rep what the heck!!!

you have to check that you AGREE -_-

I don't think you have enough rep. But I think it has something to do with the green blocks. I think each green block represents a certain number of rep points. 1 to 99 is one green block, 100 to 199 is to green blocks.

Is this gonna turn into another "Give everyone rep" thread?

hmmmm.... I like this whole rep point system you have here. I will have to write some good posts so I can earn some points for myself :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom