resin

soigotstoned

i just cleand out to of my pipes and i wanna know what can i do with the resin...i kinda have alot but its all poderie i heard you can get a buzz from is and if so how would i somke it? :smokin:

yeah you can smoke it and get high but it tastes like satans anus

first of all, what is "poderie" ? are you trying to say the resin is POWDERY?

you can get a buzz but like mad toker says it's grody and harsh

The Mad Toker said:
yeah you can smoke it and get high but it tastes like satans anus

Yes, Yes it does. It's not that great of a high. If you've got bud just smoke them. Then if you run out you can smoke resin.

haha.. I've smoked resin before.
I smoked a resin blunt once with like 1/4 weed sprinkled through out. I got sooo high, we smoked it in like 4 different sessions.

You can smoke it, and it'll snap, crackle, and pop when doing so annnnd you'll get really high

soigotstoned said:
i just cleand out to of my pipes and i wanna know what can i do with the resin...

throw it out. it tastes nasty. I would rather just smoke some more weed. i guess if you were desperate smoke it, i just hate the taste and won't do it.

ive smoked resin that bubbled like bubble hash, now that is nasty!

Resin scraped from a pipe is nothing but the tar and residue left over from the combustion of the weed. Yes, it contains trace elements of THC and will give you a buzz. But it also is far more harmful to your lungs then simply smoking weed.

However, whether or not you smoke it is entirely up to you. Some people love it, some hate it, some only smoke it in a pinch. Just as long as you know what it is your smoking!

Back
Top Bottom