Robb's 2nd Organic Closet Grow

Robb87

Hello fellow growers. This will be my 2nd grow journal. I am pleased how the OG Kush and Blue Dream turned out so I'm gonna grow that strain again as well with critical daddy purp and original bubblegum. I will be using the same notes and schedule as last grow. I will be upgrading lights from x2 600 w Mars hydro to x2 HLG 135w 3k. I plan to veg for 2 months and flower about 3 months.

Strain 1. OF Kush (Blim Burn Seeds)
Strain 2. Blue Dream (HSO Humbolt Seeds)
Strain 3. Critical Daddy Purple (Blim Burn Seeds)
Strain 4 Original Bubblegum (TH Seeds)

Medium - Organic Soil (Fox Farm Ocean Forest)

Pot Size - x4 5 Gal Buckets

Lights - x2 HLG 135w 3k Spectrum

Veg Time - 2 Months 18 Hour

Flower Time - 10 - 12+ Weeks 12 Hours

Nutrients - Foxfarm Trio

Water Schedule - 2-3 Days or When Soil is Dry

Feeding Schedule - Every Other Watering

Grow Area - 2x4x6 Closet

Waiting on soil and lights then, let the veg begin!

Attachments

• 20181206_074656.jpg
    20181206_074656.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 207
I had to take a trip to California and was not ready to harvest and I only had a few hours to harvest and clean up before leaving. Harvest was better than I imagined but if had more time I would have let them flower maybe 2 more weeks. Just want to grow the strain again since I like it and wanna go for better results.

I hope you have a thermostat on that mat! Seeds just need around 75-80º and my heat mat is way hotter than that at contact. I go with a bowl of distilled water in a warm dark cabinet, and then if the taps aren't big enough to plant after 48 hours I put them in a zip lock with damp paper towel on the DVR, with a towel underneath to regulate the heat. I've fried a few seeds...this is how I know!

I hope you have a thermostat on that mat! Seeds just need around 75-80º and my heat mat is way hotter than that at contact. I go with a bowl of distilled water in a warm dark cabinet, and then if the taps aren't big enough to plant after 48 hours I put them in a zip lock with damp paper towel on the DVR, with a towel underneath to regulate the heat. I've fried a few seeds...this is how I know!

Didn't get the thermostat but the mat is only suppose to be 10 degrees above ambient temp.

10-15º. Better be damn cold in there!

And that's not the surface temp of the plastic, that's how warm it can get the soil in a pot (with mass) is sitting on it. Stick a temp gauge on it and I'll bet you it's over 90º. Trust me or don't...it's your money!

Gonna monitor the temp and try to keep it around 80 . I have a digital temperature gauge.

Okay, but keep an eye on them. I've lost at least 3 to overheating.

I took ur advice and yes the mat is way to hot without a gauge. I stacked some cardboard and a plastic bag to absorb most of the heat. Seems just warm now

Attachments

• 20181222_170437.jpg
    20181222_170437.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 192
Back
Top Bottom