Robb's 2nd Organic Closet Grow

These findings are contrary to the generally accepted belief about magnetic fields—that the north and south poles are considered to be identical in their effects on organisms. Davis and Rawls’ hypothesis, however, is a testable one and can be readily adapted to laboratory experimentation in courses for science and nonscience majors. Indeed, empirical tests of this hypothesis are ideal inquiry-based experiments; the cost is minimal, they take up very little laboratory space, and quantitative results can be obtained readily.

The initial discovery of this supposed magnetic effect was accidental. The senior author (Davis) had intended to go fishing, but events forced him to cancel his outing. He had left one container of earthworms on the north pole of a strong horseshoe magnet (of undisclosed gauss), one container on the south pole, and a third container at a distance from the magnet. The soft cardboard containers were left overnight. The following day, he was astonished to find that the worms exposed to the south pole were extremely active, many having chewed their way out of the container. Those exposed to the north pole were lethargic. Worms unexposed to the magnetic field exhibited normal behavior.

One of the article that i have found. NSTA News

I will let you know if i find a scitific reason why, tbh i dont know. I have done a bit of reasearch on the subject but nothing solid.

I'm curious about the south pole only magnets still, though you don't need to find me that info as I'm never going to use it for my growing.

Not even if they could yield up to 30% higher? Grow 30% faster? Germinate 30% faster? I seen some statistics from where
Florida state University did a test using magnets and that was about there average results....

You should take a gander at my grow sometime. Not sure how I would implement magnets unless they're buried in the soil. Every one of my plants moves twice a day spread across three locations :).

Bro, I have looked at your grows they are amazing. Your lst is crazy. You just attach the magnet to the bottom of you pots or sides

So when I put the soil in the pot I can bury a magnet? Tape would never stick and would be stronger on one side than the other.

Find me a link to a magnet that you recommend and I'll check it out! Can't be too heavy because of the lifting and carrying.

I cant recommend you to buy something that i have not yet tested out myself. But if you want to experiment on your own i would recommend a neodymium magnet. To get the most benefit you need to use the magnet on the seeds 7 days before germination South Pole. Then just put on the bottom of the pot. The plant doesn't need to come in contact with the North pole of the magnet. I cannot guarantee you positive results until i have tested myself. Gorilla tape is pretty strong!

Back
Top Bottom