SavorDank's 1000W Soil Bloom Room

FINALLY decided to start another journal after a very long time of doing nothing on the interwebs... Now straight to the good stuff.....

DAY 35 VEG

6x6x7 HydroFarm Tent - 400cfm fan for out take attached to carbon filter , squirrel cage fan for intake , some random fans , Leave spare bedroom door open sometimes.

1000w total - 600HPS - 400HPS .... Janky wiring in my apartment wont let my 1000w dimmable run full capacity:(

Soil - Fox Farms Ocean Forest added some extra perlite

Strains Mixed Randomly with 2/3 gallon pots
-5 Bubba Dream (Bubba Kush x Blue Dream)
-6 Blue Lightning (Blue Dream x Northern Lights)
-1 XJ-13
-1 Atomic Northern Lights
-8 Random Bagseed (i have a clue about some)All in small pots

This journal will be like my last one, short and sweet. Feel free to ask questions. Enjoy

IMG_47121.JPG
IMG_47106.JPG
IMG_47116.JPG
IMG_47144.JPG
IMG_47135.JPG
IMG_47135.JPG

Almost There!

Going to flip to 12-12 tomorrow. Watering today and feeding light on the nutes. Fox Farms Nutes Grow big, Big bloom, Tiger bloom, also add a little bit of benificial bacteria.

Been removing a few fan leaves to give lower branches a chance to reach up and make a better structure. Building a bush in a month aint easy but helps increase yield/ space usage / even canopy.

420 COMMUNITY I NEED YOUR HELP!!

I've been battling PM successfully but now fear its spreading a little more and my Mildew Cure only works for a few days and PM Wash is too expensive and works for only about a week.

I know I need 2 oscillating fans maybe 3 for better air movement. Also going to buy a Sulfur Burner off Craiglist (maybe new).

Has anybody ever used a Sulfur Burner and have any tips?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom