Scottish connection

big tasty

Hi fellow growers . Anyone else from Scotland wouldn't mind being able to say hi and follow my journal

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys I kinda meet the criteria, from Scotland but not a grower but am a enthusiast. Will definitely have a look at your journal as I enjoy reading up on all things grow related so cheers for taking time to post it and keep up the good work

Sent from my Y635-L01 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No worries guys im sure big tasty would be happy to have you join in on his journal as would i ;) on an unrelated topic would anybody happen to know of any upcoming events/expos for growers/smokers ? Would love to go to one , americans get all the cool shit.

Yeah America gets all best events. Best advice van think of is try research your local cannabis social club. I am awaiting a reply about the Glasgow branch and the details of there next meetings

Yeah America gets all best events. Best advice van think of is try research your local cannabis social club. I am awaiting a reply about the Glasgow branch and the details of there next meetings

If you here of any news can u let me no as I'm near that way aswell

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If I get a update will post details on here for anyone interested in joining in the movement. More people who join the more our voices will be heard

Brilliant to see so many ppl here representing the Scottish growing and growing enthusiast community

Brilliant to see so many ppl here representing the Scottish growing and growing enthusiast community .

420-magazine-mobile503551219.jpg
latest update on my girls doing well starting to smell nicely now

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

happening ppl ! Yeah it's great eventually got some Scottish grows to follow keep the great work and there will be some more pics up by Friday !! It's god dam cold already!!! Great to see so many comments and appreciate you !l pulling up a chair

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom