Second Grow Ever!

Happy 420 back at you Lisa :green_heart: Your garden's looking great and congrats on the new seedling.

Hey guys! Just transplanted one of my blue dream clones. The roots look great so I think it’ll be ok. Have no room in the tent until my wifey moves out her pencils geraniums..:cool: but other than that everything seems ok. I have noticed that my PE auto is not as frosted as my first one was but maybe I’m just really having weeks to go. I was hoping for May 1st but I don’t know. I don’t think I should have used. 10 gal pot . So I’m going down to 7 gal. See if that makes a difference moving forward. It’s finding the happy medium . I have to wait to free up some room before I take couple of clones from my GSC. It seems like a viable option for now.
I’m going to try and do a DWC in. Home Depot bucket to see how different it is and if I like it more than soil.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated… I hope everyone is well and thriving.

Hey guys! Just transplanted one of my blue dream clones. The roots look great so I think it’ll be ok. Have no room in the tent until my wifey moves out her pencils geraniums..:cool: but other than that everything seems ok. I have noticed that my PE auto is not as frosted as my first one was but maybe I’m just really having weeks to go. I was hoping for May 1st but I don’t know. I don’t think I should have used. 10 gal pot . So I’m going down to 7 gal. See if that makes a difference moving forward. It’s finding the happy medium . I have to wait to free up some room before I take couple of clones from my GSC. It seems like a viable option for now.
I’m going to try and do a DWC in. Home Depot bucket to see how different it is and if I like it more than soil.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated… I hope everyone is well and thriving.
A Ha! I knew it! :laugh:

Glad to hear your roots are looking good. :thumb:

Don't know much about DWC. What are you planing to use for nutrients? Have good pH and ppm meters? Maybe a chiller?

I guess it's a 5 gal bucket, a net pot, and an air stone, and then a few high tech toys. Supposed to produce some good sized plants.

A Ha! I knew it! :laugh:

Glad to hear your roots are looking good. :thumb:

Don't know much about DWC. What are you planing to use for nutrients? Have good pH and ppm meters? Maybe a chiller?

I guess it's a 5 gal bucket, a net pot, and an air stone, and then a few high tech toys. Supposed to produce some good sized plants.
That’s what I was thinking. I haven’t really decided what nutrients I’ll be using but I’m going to do some more research . I was throwing it out there because why not? I love learning and trying new things.. so I’ll keep everyone up to date.

Hey kind folks of the 420 world. Finally out my weird growing GSC into flower. She not very big but I want to see what she is going to do. She’s like at 115 days from seed so who knows. My blue dream is doing spectacular and my pine express auto is taking its time getting amber or frost or just ripening. Not sure what’s happening ? Frustrating as hell!

D7F3776A-44DB-440E-AEDF-CAA55978C758.jpeg

B5C1750F-E9AB-4F10-83FE-625B36FC5C78.jpeg

8AB9A3D2-0F47-4330-B0A8-88AB540705E5.jpeg

8E5BE964-A308-4398-A5A7-05DCED466006.jpeg

2-3 weeks? I was thinking may 1st but should I push it past?

7253394A-65E5-4DF6-9C15-5593D95235EF.jpeg

4832FEF1-486C-496F-A811-AF999B54F35E.jpeg

A60F0B8C-6725-4C4E-A757-C5B7582B5E1D.jpeg
Good evening Lisa ,hope you had a good day my friend.
I let all my white pistols crinkle in and turn red.
Then I know she is finished flowering and building for me.
Then I check trics.
Give her time to finish, you will be rewarded.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Good evening Lisa ,hope you had a good day my friend.
I let all my white pistols crinkle in and turn red.
Then I know she is finished flowering and building for me.
Then I check trics.
Give her time to finish, you will be rewarded.

Bill
I will. It’s been the longest auto ever! I am wondering if it’s becasue I have her in a 10 gal pot. Her stem looks like a baby tree trunk. It’s crazy.

I will. It’s been the longest auto ever! I am wondering if it’s becasue I have her in a 10 gal pot. Her stem looks like a baby tree trunk. It’s crazy.
Good for you. :thumb:
Timber hehe.

Bill

Hey peeps! How’s things going? Just checking in. My girl is just about ready . I think I’m going to give it until maybe the third or so. Gotta build my new set up but dealing with COVID right now. Here’s todays pics.

382EB8F5-FB2D-4D65-B52E-E42533AA8D04.jpeg

B26DCD82-494C-4370-AFD6-BE67EF5C87E2.jpeg

9182E4FF-48D5-4CD5-A259-359DE93FF654.jpeg

2C3A2946-1461-4F20-B314-630AAB271DD4.jpeg

3E3E8594-7108-44B6-90DF-489AD4BDCE4A.jpeg
Good morning Lisa sorry about the Vid I hope you are feeling better soon.
I just wanted to make sure you didn't harvest pre maturly :Namaste:
When your ladies have finished flowering and building for you their white pistols turn red and crinkle in.
You still have a ton of white pistols.
Unfortunately I think you have a couple weeks left before the are close.
I'd let all those white pistols go red before I even start checking tric's
You pick one Bud and get a real nice pic then wait 2 weeks and take the same pic of the same bud.
You will see a major increase in size.
Keep feeding and put away your scissors.
Sorry but look on the bright side you get almost a third more fantastic pot.:cheer:
BTW fantastic garden Lisa, very nice work. :welldone:

Do you have your dry cure process ready to go?

Bill

Good morning Bill! I knew you would let me know. I’m going to wait it out because I got to where they are now by listening to the advice of all you wonderful people. I was thinking that at first then I was looking at other pictures and I’m like
Ok maybe I’m close. I did notice some of them look like they still need to fatten up a bit so again, it’s a patience game. I still have to get my dry setup together but right now im on hold. Hopefully by tomorrow or Monday I will start and then by the end of 2 weeks I’ll be ready to go..
Thank you again for always taking the time to sort me
Out when needed. You’re the best!

Have a great weekend.

Lisa

Good morning Lisa sorry about the Vid I hope you are feeling better soon.
I just wanted to make sure you didn't harvest pre maturly :Namaste:
When your ladies have finished flowering and building for you their white pistols turn red and crinkle in.
You still have a ton of white pistols.
Unfortunately I think you have a couple weeks left before the are close.
I'd let all those white pistols go red before I even start checking tric's
You pick one Bud and get a real nice pic then wait 2 weeks and take the same pic of the same bud.
You will see a major increase in size.
Keep feeding and put away your scissors.
Sorry but look on the bright side you get almost a third more fantastic pot.:cheer:
BTW fantastic garden Lisa, very nice work. :welldone:

Do you have your dry cure process ready to go?

Bill
Yes I think I do. I have a 2x2 tent. Thermometer , hygrometer , and racks to hang them on. I have a fan that I am putting in opposit corner just moving air around. My temp is going to be 55-60 RH 55-63 ish. For 14-16 days.. that’s what I did last time but it only took 10 days but again I didn’t have much at all. Like an oz and half. This time I do t even want to guess how
Much but I would think a bit more than that. let me
Know if you have a better way or I’m doing something wrong..

Yes I think I do. I have a 2x2 tent. Thermometer , hygrometer , and racks to hang them on. I have a fan that I am putting in opposit corner just moving air around. My temp is going to be 55-60 RH 55-63 ish. For 14-16 days.. that’s what I did last time but it only took 10 days but again I didn’t have much at all. Like an oz and half. This time I do t even want to guess how
That sounds like a pretty sweet setup! How about the next step after they've lost the initial moisture, are you going with jars or something else?

Here's a link to a thread on the low and slow method if you haven't seen it. :Namaste:

That sounds like a pretty sweet setup! How about the next step after they've lost the initial moisture, are you going with jars or something else?

Here's a link to a thread on the low and slow method if you haven't seen it. :Namaste:
Good morning!
I’m using grove bags. I used them the first go round and my bag stayed at 61-63 rh. The weed cured beautifully. Unfortunately I smoked it all!!!

60/60 is what I aim for.
Bringing it down slowly as I can.
Absolute minimal air flow in a tent that size.
Don't stick a fan I and just turn it on.
Sounds like a solid plan. :thumb:
Hope your having a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom