4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Wow it is getting cold but I don't care all is harvested and just finishing up the cure. Today I am on the pineapple express while I am cooking up a bottle of Strawberry Banana, Royal Gorilla and Pineapple express enjoy the day gang cheers. :peace:

Nope, I cook the weed, then it goes in a blender then into capsules. Once I get over what I am going thru then I will have the energy to do some MB2 stuff, I can't wait. But I must be coming down with pneumonia cause I feel worse than shit. So here's hopin' Duggs, You should get a package this week my friend and thank you. Congrats on that super harvest Duggs great job as always brother. :passitleft:

Royal Queen Seeds Royal Gorilla info:

Genetics: Sour Dubb x Chem Sister x Chocolate Diesel
Type: Feminised seeds
50/50 Sativa-Indica
Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks
Indoor yield: 500-550g per m2
Outdoor harvest: Mid October
Outdoor yield: 550-600g per plant
Height: up to 130-170cm outdoors
THC: 27%
CBD: Low
I took this for the first time last night and it rocks, very potent, effect is very relaxing physically, euphoric and elevating. I am thinking this is better than the PE. Have a great night gang. :snowboating:

Good day to ya h00k, that is damn cold. -1 here, Mrs. Newb and me off to get our new prescriptions this after noon. Be almost all legal for another year. Have a great day bro, congrats on no more trimming to do, nice. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom