3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Tuesday May 15th, some of the girls were starting to get into the lights by the time I got back so I had to adjust some of the lights. I had to do some more adjusting Wednesday morning to keep the plants out of the lights. Looks like some LST work will be needed in the near future. If this keeps up it is going to be a crazy grow. Have a great ones peeps.

Thursday May 17th some of the girls got a drink of nutes today as they are starting to feed heavier and some girls needed to be adjusted.
Sunday May 20th the girls got a heavier feeding of nutes today and lights and plants required adjusting as they were getting too close to the lights. I can’t wait for these girls to go outside. Will have some recent pics soon.

Thursday May 24th. We had a power outage yesterday and into the evening and it screwed with my light timer so when I went to see the girls they were wilting and not looking good. All the girls had a drink of nutes this morning so hopefully that will bring the girls around. Have a great day peeps.

Sunday May 27th all of the girls had a stronger drink of nutes today, Feeding now consists of 5 ml of Calimagic, 3 ml of grow, 2 ml of micro and 1 ml of bloom. It looks like the power interruption problem is trying to revert itself back veg mode, things are looking better. Will have some new pics in the next few days. Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps.

Yes they are for a seasonal harvest. I will be planting them in two days and they have been out all week hardening. I hope you are right, last summer I had trees, this year I hope to have bigger trees. I hope the poweroutage/early flower start doesn't cause any troubles.

All of the girls had a drink of distilled water Thursday before they went outside for the day then another drink in the evening as it hit 31 Celsius. The grow room was officially shut down now I just have to clean it up. The plants spent the night outside and were planted in the raised beds this morning and had a drink to get them through another 31 degree day. Tomorrow they will have 1 gallon of nutes each and I will try to get good pics of the happy ladies, have a great day and keep cool peeps.:green_heart:

Saturday June 2nd the girls had a big drink of nutes 1 gallon per plant and they are doing quite well. The three indica plants that started flowering were all clipped to see if that will make a difference. I just checked my seed supply and I dont have anymore indica so I will have to see and hope they come around. Here are some pics that I took this morning

Back
Top Bottom