Water Cooled Grow Light. Barney's Farm Strains. 1st Journal

Welcome Creeper. I hope you enjoy this grow and same here. I cant wait for the yeild. A mistake was done though. The red dragon was retied yesterday, so I walked in to the grow room today and noticed my brother had tied it too tight. The main top snapped right off which sucks. Im hoping the other branches replace the top though.

Ok more pics. You'll defantly see the difference. The L-S-D was FIMMED and already showing good results.

A lovely Sea of Green
sog.jpg

Power Kush
pk3.jpg

pk21.jpg

pk11.jpg

Lemon Skunk, Checkout the results the FIM cut. Its got 4 tops now.
LS11.jpg

LS3.jpg

Ls21.jpg

Red Dragon
rd1.jpg

rd2.jpg

This branch broke, barely hanging on, will it be fine you think???
rd3.jpg

Amnesia Lemon
Al1.jpg

AL1.jpg

AL2.jpg

Night Shade
NS2.jpg

NS11.jpg

ns3.jpg

L-S-D
L-S-D.jpg

L-S-D1.jpg

L-S-D2.jpg

Nice grow man, I'm using a Fresca Sol myself. About that price...$400 is waaay expensive...I paid $257 for mine including shipping.

I am wondering if you have had any mag deficiencies. I read on another grow that the guy was having them and he attributed it to the light (fresca sol). He was growing in hydro though so I'm suspecting it might have been pH issues.

Lookin great. Love the strains.

Re the broken branch - if its not too late - usually you can just put it back in place and tape it up. Literally just wrap some tape around the stem to splint it and the plant will heal itself.

Nice grow man, I'm using a Fresca Sol myself. About that price...$400 is waaay expensive...I paid $257 for mine including shipping.

I am wondering if you have had any mag deficiencies. I read on another grow that the guy was having them and he attributed it to the light (fresca sol). He was growing in hydro though so I'm suspecting it might have been pH issues.

Nope, Havent had one deficiency with this grow. This is the best grow I've had so far. In my opinion it looks like its actually helping my plants. The light is about 6 in. away from my plants; maybe three in. from the Lemon skunk and l-s-d, and I've never had plants grow that fast. I think having the light close helps out a lot.

And also where did you buy your fresca sol? If I could get one that cheap I would buy another one and set 2 lights up with the jackets.

EBAY the sellers name is dirtdog2003, or just search for fresca sol on ebay, it will obviously be the one for $257 with free shipping.

Also, do you think the light stunts the growth being so close? I read that if leds are closer than 6 inches in veg it stunts the growth.

EBAY the sellers name is dirtdog2003, or just search for fresca sol on ebay, it will obviously be the one for $257 with free shipping.

Also, do you think the light stunts the growth being so close? I read that if leds are closer than 6 inches in veg it stunts the growth.

No I dont think so at all. I notice growth with my plants everyday. They grow at a constant rate. Never have they slowed down. The plants dont have any problems at all. Everything is positvie with the jacket.

if your running co2 you should let your temps rise to 85 or 90 they will freak out on you with happiness.

The temp is usually around 72-84. They seem to like it. Kinda hard getting it that high while trying to keep eletric cost low.

The room doesnt get hot at all. Its stay reletively low, I like it that way though. The plants seem to react well with those temps. The light being that close really makes my plants grow fast.

Yeah, those temps have given me good results too. I've tried all sorts of temps and around 78-82 seems best to me, for vegetative anyways. The temps. here in my town have started going up so I set up an exhaust fan 2 in. above the water and that keeps the water around 60-70.

just a side note to all of you guys. Getting deals on ebay is great and all but keep in mind most of these guys do not have a storefront and just have stuff drop-shipped to you. Sometimes the extra $$ is well worth it to have a shop you can just walk into and have them fix whatever is broken or offer you help. Just keep that in mind. No one is going to jump out of the internet and come help you out. plus wouldn't it be a big bummer if you went to your local store to buy nutes and it was gone because everyone else decided to buy their stuff on ebay too?
just my $.02 Happy growing!!!! BTW cant wait to see how that L-S-D finishes. mine are about 2 weeks in to flower at this point

Yeah, those temps have given me good results too. I've tried all sorts of temps and around 78-82 seems best to me, for vegetative anyways. The temps. here in my town have started going up so I set up an exhaust fan 2 in. above the water and that keeps the water around 60-70.

Yes, same here. :peace:

Whats up man, nice Fresca! I just hooked mine up a few days back...

I too have to comment on your price. $500 is ridiculous!! I payed $275 for everything including shipping. Then it was about $50 for the pump/tubing/res.

I don't see a reflector on your fixture... Are you just using it as is? The design is definitely meant to have a reflector if you are using it horizontally. The place I ordered mine from forgot to ship my wing reflector, so I'm waiting for it to get here. I suggest you order yourself one too, it will really maximize the amount of light your plants receive, and its only $30.

Good luck with the grow man I'm gonna be around till harvest.. :peace:

Whats up man, nice Fresca! I just hooked mine up a few days back...

I too have to comment on your price. $500 is ridiculous!! I payed $275 for everything including shipping. Then it was about $50 for the pump/tubing/res.

I don't see a reflector on your fixture... Are you just using it as is? The design is definitely meant to have a reflector if you are using it horizontally. The place I ordered mine from forgot to ship my wing reflector, so I'm waiting for it to get here. I suggest you order yourself one too, it will really maximize the amount of light your plants receive, and its only $30.

Good luck with the grow man I'm gonna be around till harvest.. :peace:

I made one with mylar and a grid from one of those wire storage boxes. It helps out a lot. I just rest it on top of the jacket and it stays on. It works really well.

Back
Top Bottom