Budlydorights Bitchin big box Of BlueBerry Buds! Water cooled grow.

budlydoright

Here's a rundown on the setup:

4 x 8' x 64" Sealed Box partinioned into 4 x 5 flower and 3 x 4 utility.

1000 watt hps in a Fresca Sol water cooled jacket, hung vertically.

100 gal. rez with homebuilt chiller.

Water Cooled CO2 Burner

Air conditioner

Dehumidifier

Digigro grow room controller. (currently being modified for 220)

Running Blueberry, 4 7 gal pots and 6 1 gal pots.

Running GH FNB hand watered.

7 gal pots have vegged for 50 days, flipped to 12/12 10/28

1 gal pots have clones at various veg stages.

Here's the outside of the box:

3444.jpg

The grow side open:

2501.jpg

The utility side of the box:

4345.jpg

The DIY chiller and 100 gallon rez.

user98_pic1_1245654293.jpg

this is their first day of 12/12 Oct 28:

5267.jpg

Hey,

Wow man, :goodjob:

That room looks tight and your plants look bushy and happy!

What kind of soil or mix are you using?

I'm germinating my first BB now.

Good Luck + reps

MJ420:peace:

Thanks! I'm using 100% coco coir, it's super easy with very little headaches like pumps, timers, etc.... They are currently in 7 gallons. they are hand fed drain to waste GH FloraNova Bloom.

will have another update this pm or tomorrow.

i just came across your grow BUDLY, nice setup and the plants look great. the only thing i dont want to see is those 3 balanced plants fall over. make sure they are watered evenly and drink at the same rate. +rep for job well done

i just came across your grow BUDLY, nice setup and the plants look great. the only thing i dont want to see is those 3 balanced plants fall over. make sure they are watered evenly and drink at the same rate. +rep for job well done

Thanks Flurple, Yea I like to like dangerously! I need to build a shelf or do something more permanent. I only visit the girls once every day or 2 and have little time to do the required maintenence. i could see a hole that needed filled and a way to do it quick. I have a block of time with them soon and will re-arrange things a bit.

I have a bunch of cuttings vegging and was thinking about making a shelf around the perimeter of the box right above the tops that is just wide enough to hold 1 gallon pots, put another dozen in there and hang a 600 above the 1k in there for them. I think the tops would like the extra light too.

i like the way you have hung your light it seems like it would be most effective if you turned the pots every otherday or so if you arent already but lovely setup and nice clean looking grow area and beautiful plants this outta turn out to be a nice big stash at the end
goodluck ill be watchin

ps the clone shelf idea sounds pretty good too
peace and pot be with you

Great journal and your growing technique is really inspirational!! 5 stars from me!

i like the way you have hung your light it seems like it would be most effective if you turned the pots every otherday or so if you arent already...

You have to think of the exposed side of the plant as your canopy. It is my understanding that it actually reduces your yield.

Great journal and your growing technique is really inspirational!! 5 stars from me!

Very creative. :cheer:

Thanks Guys! What's really cool about this setup is it shows how you can go watercooled on a budget. While I would guess I've spent 2000.00. It's really not bad for a closed growing enviroment. It's really running great. 1st pull easily paid for that.

Obviously, watercooled isn't for everybody, nor is aircooled. I tried it and I couldn't make it work. My summer temps are too high. Perhaps my setup would look alot different if my first run was started in the fall as opposed to the spring!

I like how u partitioned the utility room.

It works really good. I'm going to need more room for some incoming plants, so I may build a shelf or I may take over this section for them. One way or another, there are going to be buds in there soon.
I'm thinking about trying to build an AC out of a radiator of some sort, pumping 65 deg water through and cooling the room with that instead of the ac. I could mount it up in the top of the box, out of the way. I don't think i'll likely use the AC until next summer. It has been off now for a few days, so I have time to think about it. My chiller can handle it the extra load so it would make my system that much quieter

Back
Top Bottom