Second Growing Season

Hey Rich! I'll hang around to check whatcha growing :nomo::morenutes::passitleft:

Dogwalker og
20190618_214459.jpg
20190618_214350.jpg

Good looking plants Richardson! :bravo: Nice job on the training of the Dogwalker OG and WW!

Lmao..ya 7 surgeries, including Achilles transplant with cadaver tendon, MRSA, skin grafts that didn't work. Army fucked up a lot of stuff on me
Oh shit mate I was just kidding. Sorry man. Hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I feel bad now :(

Lmao..no offense taken. Dont feel bad, I really did laugh out loud when i read it. It's one of the many reasons i decided to grow. I cant go into a store and pick which strain I want. I have some cherry and gdp seeds I want to breed to hopefully get some truly real pain relief, that I have only found with forbidden fruit. No seeds for that strain. I see flower in online stores, wish I lived in one of those states.

All good, I’ve got plants under low wattage too that veg slow but pick up the pace like you say after week 4 :ganjamon:

Lmao..no offense taken. Dont feel bad, I really did laugh out loud when i read it. It's one of the many reasons i decided to grow. I cant go into a store and pick which strain I want. I have some cherry and gdp seeds I want to breed to hopefully get some truly real pain relief, that I have only found with forbidden fruit. No seeds for that strain. I see flower in online stores, wish I lived in one of those states.
Try Mephisto- ripleys og auto mate.
I've done around 30 strains now and that's the only one id class as medicinal.
I suffer from really bad anxiety now n then and it shuts it down instantly. Even at tiny doses.
I'm talking 0.05-0.1g in a single skinner with tobacco and a filter tip.

I destroy buildings for a living so gotta be on the ball. Being stoned or otherwise legally medicated at work just isn't an option really.
When my anxiety kicks in I can lose a day, 2 days, 2 weeks, few months. Just depends if I can snap out of it.

1.5oz of ripleys though that i only used when i needed it and I never missed a day in nearly 6 months!
1 first thing at 06:30.
Another after piece time at 10:30 to top me up and I'm good till at least 18:00 no matter what the day throws at me.

I smoked fattys a couple times and it fuckin ruined me. Reeeeaaaallllyyyy heavy stone. No bounce whatsoever just an absolute melt.
You won't be able to feel your face never mind your gammy toe ("insert"/=tongueoutemoji/-})

Try Mephisto- ripleys og auto mate.
I've done around 30 strains now and that's the only one id class as medicinal.
I suffer from really bad anxiety now n then and it shuts it down instantly. Even at tiny doses.
I'm talking 0.05-0.1g in a single skinner with tobacco and a filter tip.

I destroy buildings for a living so gotta be on the ball. Being stoned or otherwise legally medicated at work just isn't an option really.
When my anxiety kicks in I can lose a day, 2 days, 2 weeks, few months. Just depends if I can snap out of it.

1.5oz of ripleys though that i only used when i needed it and I never missed a day in nearly 6 months!
1 first thing at 06:30.
Another after piece time at 10:30 to top me up and I'm good till at least 18:00 no matter what the day throws at me.

I smoked fattys a couple times and it fuckin ruined me. Reeeeaaaallllyyyy heavy stone. No bounce whatsoever just an absolute melt.
You won't be able to feel your face never mind your gammy toe ("insert"/=tongueoutemoji/-})

Will try, thanks for advice. I've seen some seeds, will definitely add to list

Back
Top Bottom