Seed Stashers Anonymous

Hi, my name is Phantom and I’m a seed collector or “stasher”.

All: “Hi, Phantom.”

I guess it was today that I realized I have a problem. I decided to take my monthly dispensary allowance (currently growing my first plants in 10+ years) and spend it on seeds instead. I have seeds stored in my refrigerator, seeds en route via mail, and now more seeds on the way. It’s not like I need anymore seeds, I have more than enough to last me a full year but now I have 100+ seeds ordered. I feel like I have lost all control and addiction has a firm grasp of my green thumb and is unwilling to let grow. The only way I can shake myself of this addiction is to try and plant as many seeds as I have to keep my mind busy and as far away as possible from the Sponsors’ websites and my bitcoin account. The addiction is real, you start out just an innocent hobby grower, the next thing you know, free seeds and discounts have you in a trance as you fill out the third order form this month.

I know I can’t be the only one suffering from this terrible, seemingly incurable illness, there has to be others like me. Please if you are like me, use this thread to share your struggles with seed stashing. We are here to help.

In all seriousness and joking aside, I have bought an ungodly amount of seeds these last 4-6 months. Luckily, I have a wonderful group of friends back home willing to take some off my hands to give loving garden homes to and promised to pay it forward to the gardeners they know.

I also want to thank the Sponsors here, please look into buying from the people that support this forum before looking elsewhere.

Ya ok me too.....It took me a little bit... but yes... I Herby Paisley I admit it I'm a seed stasher and starting to think cloner addict too :( , It all started with one seed a friend gave me.... Then I started buying a few seeds to plant... for fun they said!... and then before I knew it I was hiding in my basement breeding them and making my own med strains. My precious for sure haha
1592684794204.gif
1000+ seeds I think? lol

Great seeds are hard to get over in nz. I’m actually placing my first order this week. Ordering chikita banana and godfather og. Currently running four strains. G13, sour diesel. Sensi skunk. Afi/Haze. But looking for another few strains for variety. Envious of all your seed stocks. Goals for me

Great seeds are hard to get over in nz. I’m actually placing my first order this week. Ordering chikita banana and godfather og. Currently running four strains. G13, sour diesel. Sensi skunk. Afi/Haze. But looking for another few strains for variety. Envious of all your seed stocks. Goals for me
C banana and godfather OG you got from weed seed express, yes? .. I literally just ordered those strains a couple days ago. I also got their Sirius Black, Pinkman Goo, and Pure Power Plant. Can’t wait to grow out that Godfather OG .. nice selection you have going to, g13 has been on my list for awhile... so has Dr Grinspoon, the last seeds were stolen from me as I was trying to secure my check out.

I'm confused! Are we counting seeds or Strains?

Pretty sure even after giving away over 20 seed packs for veterans. I still have over 160 strains. Most all quality genetics from DNA, Barnes Farm HSO, Crockett, D.J. Short and a bunch of others. I was going to mention you need a 100 to 200 level LMAO.

I do have a slight advantage. I have been doing this shit since the late 1980's

Glad to see a support group starting up for this. As a former addict, and having recently taken my first steps towards a full blown relapse, it's nice to see some support to fall back to.

Similar to @The Phantom, after 10 years clean the misses and i were enjoying a batch of "sherbert" from a local dispensary and out popped a glorious little brown and white striped ball of "gold". We have smoked pounds of this stuff and have never made a discovery like this before. After a few months of pondering and staring at our find, the monkey on my back emerged from hibernation (for those wondering, he never really leaves). He could smell something was afoot. One thing led to another and there we were, soaking a paper towel and hoping for the best.

She sprouted but wasn't long for this world. A couple weeks later, when all hope was lost and i was about to put the monkey down for good, someone or something out there decided we needed one more shot. And it's like the universe was sending us a sign; Out came another shot at satisfying the beast. This time the seed was healthier looking than the last. The timing was nothing short of a miracle.

I have since filled and emptied dozens of shopping carts on various seed sites fighting this losing battle to the monkey on my back. He gets bigger and stronger by the day every body. I NEED HELP. Before long, odd shaped packages will be soaring in from all over the world.
At least It's nice to know there's a group of like minded individuals going through this struggle together! :yummy::lot-o-toke:

Gees.... Guys I just viewed the polls!... According to the polls we are not too bad only half us seem to have a real bad problem with the seed, but I can still see a few more of you heading down that seedy road with us! lol

Back
Top Bottom