Seeds Turned To Liquid Help Please!

Popcorn

Hey guys i have just had to throw 7 fem seeds, basically what happened was i germed them put them into a hempie mix to sprout, the hemp mix was quite old and had been in green house so thought maybe got infected, i had a few problems with temperature as had to have them under 600w HPS as been waiting for cfl to come 2moro, when i checked them today they still hadnt sprouted and has been 3-4 days so decided to check one, when i did i noticed the taproot had died and the seed had kept its outer shell but the inside and taproot had turned to liquid yes liquid

Does anyone know what caused this or have any ideas, i think it may have been the medium being old PLEASE HELP SO THIS DONT HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN .

This is just a guess .... but, I would think they were too wet for too long. Ended up rotting. If they germinated and shot off a root, I would have placed right into dirt.

Post a pic of what you were using.

Hey Mutt thanks sorry i have gotten rid of my medium and everything and having a good clean up while waiting for new lil ladies to turn up.

yeah i think it was rot but i believe it was the old medium i put them in, i had put them in a hempie mix to sprout them which i have done before but was an old mix so think that may have got infected or something.

sorry dont have any pictures and threw everything away.

Back
Top Bottom