seeds

Re: TGA Subcool

hey there KuSH,

getting ready to start a Querkle. Would like to see those pics to see what the plant looks like, and what to expect. How many seeds did you start and how many germed? males females? How long veg and flower? Yield? any pointers on growing that strain?

Re: TGA Subcool

hey there KuSH,

getting ready to start a Querkle. Would like to see those pics to see what the plant looks like, and what to expect. How many seeds did you start and how many germed? males females? How long veg and flower? Yield? any pointers on growing that strain?

Well when I grew them it was last year some time which I veged for 5 weeks and flowered for 9 almost 10 weeks and the pics I have of it were pics of the last three nugs I had left(the purple pheno)..I Germed 4 seeds and got 2 females which gave me two Phenos.

A Green Bushy Pheno which was light green and had bright orange pistols and was a little on the fluffy side but was super frosty..

And a Purple/Lavender Pheno that was taller than the green Pheno and slightly sativa like in structure but had denser and more compact buds than the green pheno. The best way to grow them in my opinion is to top them and train them into a bush. Thats what I did anyways and I got over 3 ounces of dried Meds from each plant.

A friend of mine said that the green pheno Had that "purp" "hashy" flavor to it and that the lavender one tasted like "Creamy fruit punch" lol.. I thought that both tasted awesome but the purple one was a bit sweeter.

Definitely top notch tasty Meds IMO

rsz_img_0896.jpg
rsz_img_0898.jpg
rsz_1img_0917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom