Where to buy singular seeds?

ITheNorth

Can anyone tell me a place to buy singular seeds instead of a 3 or 5 pack of the same seed? I'm looking for specific strains but I only want one of each?
I'm located in Canada
:thumb:

Can anyone tell me a place to buy singular seeds instead of a 3 or 5 pack of the same seed? I'm looking for specific strains but I only want one of each?
I'm located in Canada

probably not. your best bet would be to maybe chip in with someone or sell the other 2 seeds. but man, it's not 100% that your seed is gonna hatch so it's probably smarter to just get 3 seeds.

I'm located in Canada

The Vault
Seedman
Single seed center

Google them, im sure you will find something you like.

well i guess i should say sorry to OP for my shit comment. I was soooo wrong. sorry lol.

Hey there,

I think you've gotten some good advice about spring for 3 seeds of any one strain that you want to grow: back-up in case some don't germinate, looking for a specific pheno. I'd also add that seeds are easy to store (in a ziplock bag, in the freezer) for the next time you want to do the same strain.

All that being said, I can understand why you might just want to get one seed. Upper Canada Seed bank looks to be selling single seeds, but I haven't used them personally. Another option is Attitude Seed Bank (UK based I think) - they have a huge assortment, and I have used them once, with good results.

I also like @CADBOY 's suggestion of Seedsman and The Vault - I've been really happy with both of them, and they are both sponsors here, and so I think it is important to support them.

Good luck with your shopping!

Back
Top Bottom