Where To Purchase Clones?

AlexWarn81

420 Member
I bought 10 seeds hoping for the best and that at least 8 of them would germinate and only 5 have. I'm thinking of buying a clone to fill it. Anyone have any luck with particular clone sites?

I've seen them advertise from farms in Cali, perhaps do a search for clone farms. If you use the DuckDuck search page, there is no record of your search, where as google keeps track of all search's performed and by who.

Good luck

I don't know of any particular places anymore that I would recommend, as since the prop 215 days many have disappeared. I would recommend though look at reviews online and go with a place you can go into, and inpect the clones.

Clones are great because you know what you are getting, but clones suck because they also can bring along things you didn't expect, like molds, mildews and pests... Its best if you can go to a place and look in detail at the leaves and inspect for any pests first.

I do not know where you are located, but you can do a search on weedmaps dot com

:yummy:

I bought 10 seeds hoping for the best and that at least 8 of them would germinate and only 5 have. I'm thinking of buying a clone to fill it. Anyone have any luck with particular clone sites?

In my area of Ca. I’d say about 20% of dispensaries sell clones, but some only carry them during the outdoor grow season. If you get clones, I would treat them for pests, or at a minimum quarantine them for a couple weeks. Ask me how I know! It is always better if you can see and select your individual clones.

Back
Top Bottom