What's the consensus on S1 seeds?

seekingwordsofwisdom

Good morning all! I'm trying to find good genetics for my upcoming grow and could use a bit of help. I'm thinking I'll just go with a US based seed bank and was looking at Seeds here and now. They have a pack of c99 x c99 untested S1's of original release in 2000 fem seeds from Duke Diamonds vault for $124.88. I've read many good things about c99 and it sounds like exactly what I'd want in a daytime smoke. But I'm a bit wary with it being untested and wanted to get some of you with more experience and knowledge than me to give me your take. Would I just be better off getting the new c99 from Brothers Grimm? Or is it possible I could find a keeper in a pack of 10? Thanks so much for taking the time, hope everyone is enjoying their day!

S1 are just another name for Feminized seeds, as the S stands for Selfing as in making seeds from itself like folks do with the colloidal silver or forcing it to hermie. So I guess the question would be is it an S1 as they saying c99 x c99 so was it Feminized and then crossed with seeds from that plant which would make it an S2 etc....

You’re going to love C99. Was given a clone and a sample of it from a friend of my cousin. The plant sadly didn’t stay that healthy but the little nuggets we got was great. Perfect for relaxing watching a movie, and prepare for the mad munchies with this strain. Chocolate and caramel is fucking fantastic

Good morning all! I'm trying to find good genetics for my upcoming grow and could use a bit of help. I'm thinking I'll just go with a US based seed bank and was looking at Seeds here and now. They have a pack of c99 x c99 untested S1's of original release in 2000 fem seeds from Duke Diamonds vault for $124.88. I've read many good things about c99 and it sounds like exactly what I'd want in a daytime smoke. But I'm a bit wary with it being untested and wanted to get some of you with more experience and knowledge than me to give me your take. Would I just be better off getting the new c99 from Brothers Grimm? Or is it possible I could find a keeper in a pack of 10? Thanks so much for taking the time, hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Go to Grimm. I run their's great shit and with them you know its the real deal. After C-99 I am running 2 more of Grimm strains this run.

Grimms Cinderella 99 is great day time weed. So far it is the best one I have found for me. Every other C-99 I have tried was way indica like.

You won't be disappointed. The true Cinderella 99 is one of the few strains that can live up to all the hype. I have no problem suggesting it because it is exactly like they say it is. Even to the point that some buds from the same plant will have different flavors. How that happened is beyond me.

You won't be disappointed. The true Cinderella 99 is one of the few strains that can live up to all the hype. I have no problem suggesting it because it is exactly like they say it is. Even to the point that some buds from the same plant will have different flavors. How that happened is beyond me.

Yeah I'm pretty jazzed about it. I love getting ripped before work but need to stay somewhat clear headed and energetic and I absolutely hate crashing a few hours later when I still have like 8 hours to go, ha. Thanks jackalope. Those seeds cost a pretty penny but you've sold me that it'll def be worth the initial cost. Hope you're enjoying your Thursday!

If you want the real Cindy the only breeder to get it from is Brother's Grim, check out their Cinderella xx on @SeedsMan. It's the only true C99 fem I've ever seen.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but i came across this researching Brothers Grimm strains.. Isn’t Duke Diamond one of the Brothers Grimm? I was under the impression he was one of the three breeders from Brother’s grimm, went to prison for a while and when he came out, revived all of his old lines on his own under “Duke Diamond”. Do you know if this is incorrect?

Back
Top Bottom