seeds

scarylarry

Wondering who here has started some of their strains from seed. If so how did they do? I'm interested in picking up a pack or two, i'm thinking Qrazy Train, or Panadora's Box....

I'm really just looking for peoples take on this company. I've heard good things, but the more the better IMO haha:tokin:

Re: TGA Subcool

Subcool is one of my favorites... Haven't had problems with any of his genetics and all are from seed.. I have Chernobyl,the flav, third dimension,jack the ripper, and some dairy Queen going.... Not a bad thing to say about TGA

Awesome, I guess that's all i needed to go pick up a pack of some Qrazy Train tomorrow....:reading420magazine: Of the ones you've tried which would you say is your absolute favorite?

Without a doubt "Chernobyl", but I haven't met a Subcool strain I didn't like....

I've gotta ask why Chernobyl. That strain has always caught my eye, i've been intrigued by it for a while now...its one i'd love to try out soon.

So I bought some Qrazy Train seeds today, I'll let ya know how that goes in a few months, :slide:

I have smoked the pandoras box and it is amazing. I found a local dispensary that has all of his seed gear in stock. They just got some new gear, I think it's called "ka-boom"? My buddy picked up a ten pack, so we shall see how the "ka-boom" is.:lot-o-toke:

I worked in the nuclear field in a past life, and then when I looked further into it, I knew I had to grow it..... I had a grand Daddy purple hermie on me and pollinated my Sativa pheno'd Chernobyl awhile back. Well, I harvested some of it's offspring... it's really got me exicted.. I can't wait to give it a try..... :ganjamon:

i wish tga did fem seeds :(

due to space restrictions i can't grow out regular seeds and pick out the males so i can only use fem seeds.

DAMN! i hope they come out with some fem's...

they are more expensive but its the price i have to pay i guess. the agent orange looks great...so does the deep purple or querkle. UGH!

My TGA 3rd Dimension is currently at 15 days of 12/12, showed female at day 7, clones rooted in 7 days. I've enjoyed Jack The Ripper in the past, hoping for good things from this one. Photo is from 3 days ago. She is in a 2 gallon smartpot under a 250hps and some LED's.
IMG_3686.JPG

I have done Deep Purple, very nice :thumb:

3rd Dimension at day 26 12/12 for anyone that is interested. It is the Pina Colada sativa pheno, smells like a mix of lemon and coconut

IMG_37911.JPG

Man, I had my eyes on the Cheese Quake and almost pulled the trigger, but decided to buy from a local shop that did not supply TGA seeds - also hadn't heard of them. Ended up with Blue Cheese instead. Would love to see someone grow out the CQ though the plant pics look insane in mag I saw.

So last month i bought a pack of Qrazy Train, this is the most vigourious growth on a plant i have ever seen. So being impressed with that, i went out to the local shop and picked up a pack of Chernoble and a new one that just hit the streets from what i heard called Pink Lady. Im really excited about both of these, the PL is a cross between the Black Cherry Soda, and Space Queen....It was the first pack the shop had got of that strain. I cant find any details about the PL except that its so new...haha.

So wish me luck with these bad mama jamas, I'll keep everyone posted on the Pink Lady, cuss if its really that new, everything about it should be documented

So last month i bought a pack of Qrazy Train, this is the most vigourious growth on a plant i have ever seen. So being impressed with that, i went out to the local shop and picked up a pack of Chernoble and a new one that just hit the streets from what i heard called Pink Lady. Im really excited about both of these, the PL is a cross between the Black Cherry Soda, and Space Queen....It was the first pack the shop had got of that strain. I cant find any details about the PL except that its so new...haha.

So wish me luck with these bad mama jamas, I'll keep everyone posted on the Pink Lady, cuss if its really that new, everything about it should be documented

So How where your results with Crazy Train? Yield? Any problems?

I worked in the nuclear field in a past life, and then when I looked further into it, I knew I had to grow it..... I had a grand Daddy purple hermie on me and pollinated my Sativa pheno'd Chernobyl awhile back. Well, I harvested some of it's offspring... it's really got me exicted.. I can't wait to give it a try..... :ganjamon:

man how did that turn out?? sounds delicious

I have smoked Querkle and space Queen and they were both great!! my querkle tasted like jelly beans or like "creamy fruit punch" as I was told by my best friend... I have pics of the querkle too. it was a lavender hued phenotype with super dense nuggs.

I have a couple of new TGA Jack The Rippers to go with my TGA 3rd Dimension. One is a trifoliate and one normal growth. They will be added to my journal updates for those interested.

IMGP2724.JPG

IMGP2726.JPG

Back
Top Bottom