Seeds

speaking of quality-- you won't know till its all grown out & smoked up... but Herbies got viable seeds... & some not so much. They got a lot of breeders in their hat-- lots a choices. I had 2 previous orders in the past 6 mo all arrived discreetly stealth packaged & ready to germ... as a matter a fact my 3rd order just got dispatched a couple days ago...

I dont know if amsterdam seedbank (ams seedbank for google, first choice) ship to US, but if u are in europe i could strongly recomend them. from 20 seeds that i've orderd, 19 germed and the plants are all strong and fast growing, no problem with plants that are hermies so far.

they ship their seeds real stelthy, got mine in zip bags, there were hidden inside a whiteboard pen :D sent in a plain brown padded envelope.

and if u buy 10 femmenized seeds, you get 10 random seeds aswell :D

greenhouseseeds.nl are also good (so says my friend atleast)

Ill say this about herbies too. I ordered from them on a Sunday night from western Canada. My seeds were at my door that Thursday afternoon. 4 days from the uk. Thats pretty damn good service and I got some pretty good free seeds for spending a certain amount of money. Great seeds and excellent service

I've bought seeds from most of the major seedbanks and have to say that Herbies is about the best place to find what you want. Good shipping speed, good products, never had a problem with them.

Brother you want to try The Original sensible Seed Co. they are out of spain but no worries brother stealth , fast shipping Im 3 for 3 with them and Im in southeast USA ... And thequality is out of this world . Good strong seeds , of course I wanna think its grannies homebrew foliar recipe ol check these things out their 4 weeks from seed ... Oh yeah they give great freebies too ( buy 10 feminized , get 10 feminized free )
100_12837.JPG
100_12748.JPG
100_12827.JPG
100_126712.JPG

I really like TGA Genetics. They only sell regular seeds (no feminized) ... which is a good thing. Never had one not pop. And the strains are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom