Second Grow - LED - HPS - CFL - Soil - Normal & SCROG - 5x UK Cheese & 10x Random

Cheesus

Hello every one!

Hope you all got a good time and wish u all a green xmas :cheer:

What strain is it? Cheese (UK Cheese)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Crossbreed Indica/sativa, Indica dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg.
If in Veg... For how long? 90days.
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Its Golde label special mix.
If soil... What size pot? 35 Litre / 9.24Gal
Size of light? (1) 400w HPS Sonagro bulb. (1) 360w L.E.D Panel. (1) 125w CFL <- (this one over the scrog)
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? ~25C/77F
RH of Room/cab? 55%
PH of media or res? Media/res ~5.8-6.2
Any Pests ? Hello no!
How often are you watering? 1,2-1,5Liter /0,8Gal twice a day. Breakfast and lunch
Type and strength of ferts used? Gold label Soil A+B, Gold label Mg+ during veg. And will Use Gold label A+B, Overdrive, Bud factor X for flowering. Will also use Final phase last week. Sorry, dont know the NPK of these, if any one wants to know i'll check.

My Questions For the non SCROG plant.

#1 If the plants have showed slowed growth, soon to be rootbound. Will that efftect how much they stretch?

#2 If i trim of the lower growth, wich will only turn out to be popcorns, will that give me bigger buds? or will it just allow that energi to be spread between bud growing/stretching/leafe size? or simular.

#3 Any tips on what i can do to slow down the streching i got like 40cm left before they will hit the lights, and i cant raise the lights more, could take my hps and switch it with my LED, but i dont want to do that, since im doing a compare run hps vs LED

#4 I'm running with a auto watering system, since i only got one big enough res i am feeding them with nutes every day, in small doses like 1/8 of recomended dose (recomenden dose of GL A+B is 2ml per litre), any thoughts on how much nutes would be ok during flower, not to burn them
its a 208litre res.

And for my scrog the folling question(s) are:

s#1. Is it better to have some vertical growth before flipping, I.e 10cm vertical grow. Or is it better to tie it all down, pretty much no vertical growth. And Why so ?

Cheer
/Cheesus

re: Second Grow - LED - HPS - CFL - Soil - Normal & SCROG - 5x UK Cheese & 10x Random

Here are some new pictures for you guys!

Cheese 90day Veg time. The pics of the ones in small pots are all random seeds, some i know is Typhoon (4), Kali x Lowryder (3), rest i dont know.

Smoke one and have a look.

DSC0035.JPG
DSC0034.JPG
DSC0033.JPG
DSC003210.JPG
DSC003110.JPG
DSC003010.JPG
DSC002910.JPG
DSC0027.JPG
DSC0026.JPG
DSC002513.JPG
DSC002417.JPG
DSC002315.JPG
DSC002215.JPG
DSC002110.JPG
DSC002010.JPG
DSC001310.JPG
DSC001510.JPG
DSC001820.JPG
DSC001920.JPG

Love.
Cheese

Let the fun begin!!

Have a seat, get a drink and bong!

Just flipped to flowering now!

Changed nutes to Gold label A+B, some Gold label Pk+ and Added AN's Bud factor X will run this from now to week 6. Then i switch the Bud factor x for some overdrive for two weeks, and then final phase for the last week(s)

Ec are at 0.59 now, will start with that and then work my way up.
PH = 6,4

Will start with updates every 4-7 days with pics !

Marry x-mas every one!!

re: Second Grow - LED - HPS - CFL - Soil - Normal & SCROG - 5x UK Cheese & 10x Random

So yesterday 25/12/12 about 1.5 day of 12/12 lighting i saw my first white hairs on the cheese plants :D

still have to wait a week or so to determine sex of all the random bag seeds =)

Hoping fore some nice tiny flower for my next update so i can give you some new pics =)

Today i tried defoliage method! took me and a buddy 3 hours of just cutting away leafs.

For the first time in a while i had to scrub the floor, one dripper fell out from my pot for some reason and waterd my floor. No biggie tho.

Second problem, lucky as i am, i rechecked all timers and stuff, and found that i forgott to change my time on the cfl light, was still on 18/6 but no reason to worrie to much i think =)

New update tomorrow with some new nice pics =)

Cheers

Hi there Journal!

heres the latest status report.

New things that happend, i tried to defoliate to day, wich im real happy with, took some time, just about 3 hours for med and a friend to do it on 5 plants.

and it seems they had nothing against it, havent showed any signs of dislike this far anyways.

all is good otherwise, temps are as allways 24.7 daytime and about 20 at night time. Rh are at 45-55% will be for another two weeks and i will set it at 30-40% then.

pff... what else :hmmmm:

ohh i've got a few hairs popping out now, saw them already a couple of days ago, but they are more and bigger now (still pretty small tho) but i guess they will stay this way for atleast another 5 days until the shock have cleared from cutting of fan leavs.

Here are some pics i took today, some totaly random but still.

Have a close look at this and tell me what have happend, look at the right of the Y in the first and u se a "sail" and same on the 2nd but to the left

DSC003016.JPG
DSC002916.JPG

wierd ha ?

heres some more for you guys =)

first a pic of my 6500k cfl spotlight really good imo
DSC003510.JPG

my res all nice and bubbly
DSC003216.JPG

and now some plants =)
DSC0040.JPG
DSC0039.JPG
DSC0042.JPG
DSC003410.JPG
DSC003120.JPG
DSC002216.JPG
DSC002117.JPG
DSC001825.JPG
DSC001418.JPG

I like your setup... many will like your plant abuse. :cheesygrinsmiley: not me!

What would Cheesus do?

thanks Buck =)

And welcome to my hideout. Yeah i've been pretty rough on my girls from time to time, but thats how they like it haha :D

cant wait to see how these girls turn out =)

Quick update,

"#¤%&/(/&%¤#"#¤""¤¤"¤"¤" crappy ass low price timers! the timer i had to control my CFL light just broke, AGAIN!!!!! it jumped to on by it self, so it was on for 36hours straight!! damn crappy stuff!!!

But solved it.

Thats it for this year! see you again next year journal!

Plans for next year.

Replace HPS bulb with a new one mh+hps

Get two new strains going, Looking at GWS and White rhino, other high yielding strains are welcome, any suggestions? need to be within 8-10week flowering.

Seting up my tent again, for cloning/mother area, and going 12/12 in the big room.

Building side lighting with atleast 5 t5 flou.

restocking on nutes, perhaps even change some out, any suggestions ?

i am a firm believer in having a fan or two that are strong enough to make the leaves jiggle from the start i find that all my stems and main stock become very strong and become excellent size to increase plant welfare

i am a firm believer in having a fan or two that are strong enough to make the leaves jiggle from the start i find that all my stems and main stock become very strong and become excellent size to increase plant welfare

yeah me to =) i got two table fans for moving the air around, and its working good enough. its a big difference with and without a fan blowing on them, i tried with my random seeds, and they turned out real weak in the stem so had to buy one more fan for them to.

nice set-up Cheesus im subbed:)

Thanks man ! :D

Can say the same about yours man! love that your doing a huge scrog!

Much maintenance with it ? for me ( tho im growing in soil) i need to bind it down every third day, otherwise its a forest in that screen haha:D

would like to do a simular scrog like yours some day.

Todays update:

Nothing new, to soon to tell the sex on all the randoms so far, but when the time comes i could need a pro's eyes to help me determine sex, never grown anything that wasnt fem-seeds before. so it will be fun to see what we get from those!

I sealed all the door in and around the grow room, dont want any smell to leak out haha, would suck!

The two fans and carbon filters are doing there job well so far, and i keep them on 24/7 so i have a under preassure in the grow room, and i hope that will help me to not get any smell in the other rooms =)

anyways! perhaps in a few days, 3-5 i can bring you guys some small flowers to look at :D

how come your defoliating daily? my understanding is it will be in a state of shock if done constant?, or maybe if you have been doing it since begining they are used to it ?

I dont mean keep them stripped bro,it takes me a full week to defoliate the whole room so by the time im done the plant i started with has already grown back most of the leaves so I use the pinch tecnique and keep all the lower budsites exposed. I just remove the leaves that are covering a nug wherever its needed.

Back again!

Sry for not doing daily reports, have other stuff to do aswell =).

Anyways, plants are doing excellent! growing and starting to get more and more hairs every day!

and 4 of the randoms have showed sex ( female only so far :D:D) even got tiny tiny buds on some of them.

thought they were kinda slow so i kickstarted them with a boost of P and it made a real difference!!

had to do some super cropping on two of the big plants to slow down the stretch, they have grown about 25cm (10inch) since 24/12-12
and it seems they are going to slow down now, yeey! finaly i can start to see some bud perhaps !

I've been doing some thinking about giving two of the plants some taste.

One will be a chili flavour (chili-cheese i will call her) and the other one might be a blueberry-cheese, will do the exxtracts my self, have to buy the blue berrys, but im growing chilis so i will take the ones i got and make a good tasting soup to serve them.

and hopfully the chilicheese wont be to strong of a smoke haha.

On thursday i hope to have some pictures of the randoms (and the others) so you guys can help me determine sex of the one's i cant figure out my self.

love Cheese!

Back
Top Bottom