Seeking Medical Marijuana Moderator

Founder
anyone interested in becoming our new Medical Marijuana Moderator, please apply here..

Tell me a bit about yourself, if you are a patient, why you want to mod here, if you have any experience, what you would like to see come of this forum, etc..

:adore:

I'd be interested in moderating this forum, if the need is still there. Im not yet a patient, but hope to be soon. Financial issues seem to be only thing stopping it now. I've done school reports on legalization of medical marijuana. I feel its a medicine that needs to be used alot more then it is. So many people could benifit from medical marijuana apposed to their prescription, additive, drugs. I dont think there is much more to mention, that I havn't mentioned previously. I have moderating experience from another website. If you would like to know the website, contact me via PM.

thanks for the replies boys but we already found our medical marijuana mod, she will be joining you soon here...her name is miss indica...

sx, i need you on news...
wes, you are welcome to ask miss indica if she wants your help then she and i can discuss it...
i am sure she will need plenty of help once we get this section organized...
still under heavy development..

sx, that does not mean you can't help, by all means, please do, just please keep the news your main focus and don't let that area slack for this one..

in the next 2 weeks, we are getting a new server again to accomodate our growth...we are also upgrading a lot of the software on the site and adding some more features...we are upgrading the gallery and adding a review software to review co-ops and buds and bongs and whatever we wnat to review...HOPEFULLY, this section and server and all upgrades will be done by july 1...if that happens, i'm taking a break for a few days!

questions anyone?
:adore:

Back
Top Bottom